seal our fate

Gisele yanked the curtain open and threw a granola bar at Jackson before sitting down next to him.

"I'm mad at you."

He groaned and slammed his head back onto the pillow, "Not you too. I've already been lectured and hit by April, so you can-"

She cut him off, "Well you shouldn't run into a burning bus, you're not Black Superman."

He raised his eyebrows, "Black Superman?"

"I got it from a movie, anyway what you did was reckless but badass," she took a bite from her granola, "Wait, why would she lecture you, shouldn't she be with her fiancé."

He nodded, "Yup, except she was just here telling me we should be together."

Gisele choked on her granola, she got off the bed and bent over trying to clear her airway, she forcibly couched dislodging the granola and took a deep breath, "I choked on my granola."

"I know, you got all red. Are you okay?"

She nodded and sat back down, "Yes, but back to the part where April basically confessed her love for you while engaged to a different man. What did you say?"

"That she's getting married."

She gasped, "You're in love with her too."

"Would you lower your voice, I am not in love with her."

"Look me in my eyes and tell me that," before Jackson could respond her pager went off, "I have to go but do me a favor and don't die or run into any firey explosions because you're my friend, my only friend and person on the board that has my back."

"I'll try." He called after her as she left.

Gisele entered Meredith's room, everyone from the board minus Jackson and Webber was present, even Bailey was there. Bailey, Cristina and Arizona were dotting over the baby.

She walked over to them, wanting her turn to hold the baby but Bailey swatted her hand away, "Oh, baby's sleepin'."

"Ow."

"Okay, we should get started," Owen walked over to the group, "Um, Bailey, we have some board business that we need to disc-"

He was cut off, "I'm not going anywhere.

Me and this baby got Bailey business to discuss. Don't we? Yes, Mr. Derek Bailey Shepherd. Yes, we do."

With that he sighed and closed the door.

"I'm your favorite sister, why wasn't he named after me?" Gisele playfully whined.

Meredith gave Derek a stern look, "We are not changing his name to Gisele."

"I wasn't talking about my first name, use my middle name."

Derek shook his head, "It's a little too hippie."

"I wasn't talking about that one, I was talking about the other one."

Cristina scoffed, "How many middle names do you have?"

"Two." Derek answered.

"And they'd be perfect names." Gisele added.

"Let me guess, Juniper-Rain." Cristina teased.

"Oh, my turn," Arizona excitedly said and narrowed her eyes at Gisele as if to figure it out, "I'm going Robbin-Serenity."

"Sunshine-Moon," Meredith added.