she's killing me

Walking into the attendings lounge, Gisele saw Callie, Owen, Arizona and Stephanie.

"I need to get my cartilage project bankrolled while we still got bank." Callie said before turning around and running into Gisele, "Oh, the banks back. I need to talk to you about finding a project."

Gisele smiled, "Hello, Addison says hi." She said and stepped around Callie, going over to Owen and Arizona, "I was paged."

Owen nodded and began walking, Arizona and Gisele following him, "Welcome back Dr. Shepherd."

Arizona smiled, "You look great."

"Thanks, I finally saw some sun. I feel great." Her pager went off, she checked it and looked back at Arizona, "I have to go."

She decided to take the stairs to the main floor and looked around for Cristina, when she couldn't find her, Gisele spotted her brother and Meredith in one of the offices. She walked over and went in.

"Hey big brother." She walked over hugging him.

"Hi, you're very tan. How was LA?"

"Great, I went to the beach everyday, meditated, swam in the ocean, saw my sister. I feel very zen now."

He nodded, "Yeah, that's great. How would you like to be the legal guardian of Zola and..."

"Fetus." Meredith added.

Gisele looked at both of them for a moment before bursting out in laughter, "I'm sorry Derek, I love Zola and I'm sure I'll love fetus but I'm more aunt material than motherly. And I don't want kids. I'll look after them make sure whoever is their guardian....Wait you're not dying are you?" She said before gripping onto his hand.

He frantically shook his head, "No, no. I'm not, it's just in case something happens."

Gisele nodded, "Okay, good. I'll be there to make sure their legal guardian is looking after them. The only way I would become their legal guardian is if I had a nanny doing all the work, I'd just supervise them and I know you wouldn't want that."

He smiled, "You're right."

"Have you seen Dr. Yang?" She asked Meredith.

"No, not since this morning."

Gisele nodded about to walk out of the room when she stopped herself, "Oh by the way, Lia told me to tell you she's thinking of coming here to visit but she's not sure when." She stated before skipping out of the room.

"I think LA made your sister hippier."

Derek groaned, "This is bad."

Meredith furrowed her eyebrows, "What is? And who's Lia "

"Amelia, Gisele didn't like calling her Amy, said it made her sound like a soccer-mom so she came up with Lia. And if both of them are here they're going to cause trouble, they always do."

"I doubt Gisele causes trouble, she's a hippie."

Derek shook his head, "No, you don't know them. When they get together it's just... Gisele is the calm before the storm."

"Amelia being the storm?"

He nodded, "Yes."

Gisele walked into a conference room and saw Jackson sitting down at the front staring intensely down at his lap, she walked over and plopped down in the seat next to him.

"Don't tell me we have to do more foundation administrative stuff."

Jackson snapped his head over at her and smiled, "Hey, you're back. It feels like your the only who who keeps me sane at work."