I bet it stung

Once dressed in her scrubs, she decided to take advantage of the quite and calm locker room and do a few yoga poses, she went into a down word dog, she was so into her zone she didn't notice Stephanie walk in or lay down under her, she open her eyes and was taken back not having expected Stephanie to be there, she stood up into a tree pose.

"Do you like my shirt?" Stephanie asked, Gisele moved into a standing split pose without replying which frustrated her, "Gisele, my shirt!"

Gisele took a moment before she stood back up and shrugged, "It's a nice shirt."

"Nice, this shirt is more than nice," Gisele held up her hands in defense, "I need you to give me some advice. Jackson is introducing me to his mom and I'm kinda freaking out. She seems to like you for some odd reason, so please help."

Gisele sighed, "She likes me because she's my god mother, Catherine and my mother were best friends since college."

"That's the reason you're on the board?"

Gisele goes over and sits on the bench and slid her shoes on, "Not entirely, but she's going to not like you no matter what. You're dating her son and only child so don't put that much pressure on a shirt."

Gisele had been paged down to the ER, she made her way to April who was in the trauma room.

"I'm on your service..." she trailed off when she saw the open wound.

April handed her a needle, "Okay Shepherd, get over here and numb the area."

Gisele did as told while April told her the situation.

"What have we got?" Owen walked in snapping his gloves on.

"This is Reese Woods, 22. Hang gliding over tiger mountain, BP's 100/70, open tibia fracture, and complains of abdominal pain." Gisele stated.

"Can I say, "I told you so," now, Reese?" The sister said from the corner.

"Who's this?" Callie asked.

"Oh, that's Donna. She's the sister." April said.

"Although she acts like she's my mother." Reese joked.

"I am not doing this again. I'm not watching you try to kill yourself."

Reese gave her sister a weak smile, "It's just a little break. Don't be so mad."

"Okay, this isn't bone. This is a rod." Callie said, "When did you have this rod put in?"

"This March," the sister answered, "She broke it heli-skiing in New Zealand. She's also broken, uh, both forearms, lost a kidney, dislocated her shoulder."

"Wow, you really do have a death wish, huh?"

"I guess I'm just making up for lost time." Reese shrugged,

"I'm seeing a lot of free fluid in Morrison's pouch. We're gonna need to get her up to CT stat." Owen stated.

Gisele had gone back done to the ER in search Owen and Callie when she was suddenly yanked backwards. Turning to see Stephanie dragging her and Jo over to a patient bed.

"What are you doing?" Gisele asked.

Stephanie doesn't respond and led then to the patient and slightly lifted the blanket causing both herself and Jo to gasp.

"Oh my god," Gisele whispered and looked over at the man.

"How did that happen?" Jo asked, her voice lowered.