walking tall

Her phone had been going off nonstop for the past three minutes, all of which had been her sister in law calling. What annoyed Gisele the most was before she even got the chance to pick up, Meredith would hang up and dial again. Gisele now, chose to ignore the incessant ringing and quickly gathered her things before exiting her room. Once on the main floor, she ran out of the hotel and into Meredith's car slamming the door.

"Jesus, I heard you the first time." She snapped as she hit decline, "Why did I even agree to this, my car doesn't even need gas. Therefor, no pollution."

Amelia looked over her sister and noticed the dark bags under her eyes, "You look dead..." she trailed off and watched her sister gather her hair into a ponytail, noticing her now colored hair, "When did you have time to dye your hair?"

"I had a late night last night and didn't sleep."

"This can't be right. They live here? I mean, when you said carpool, I thought you meant just us," Meredith said as the car came to a stop, "Where is Alex?"

"Are Owen and I going out and I didn't even realize it? Does that happen? Do adults even do that?" Amelia rambled.

"I don't know. Stop asking." Meredith said.

Gisele rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Ignore her, and of course adults do it. You did it with James and now you're doing it with Owen."

"This guy with the beard, I have seen him perform a sex act to buy drugs, take the drugs, and fall asleep. He's had a full day already." Maggie said, Gisele leaned forward to see who Maggie was talking about.

"Oh, that's Axe."

Both Maggie and Meredith turned to face her, concern etched on their faces, meanwhile Amelia was busy obsessing over her Owen situation, "You know that man?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah, he's offered me his services before. I always decline before running inside."

From the corner of her eye, Gisele saw Alex sneaking toward the car, "Boo!" Alex yelled as he slammed the car door, scaring everyone but Gisele.

"Alex!" Meredith scolded, "I've been sitting out here 20 minutes."

"Well, yell at Jo for not changing her oil in over a decade." He said and got in the car.

"Is she still here?" Gisele asked.

He nodded, before he could say anything, she climbed over his and Amelia's lap, getting out of the car, closing the door behind her. They watched as she dashed inside.

"She could've gone out her door." Alex commented.

Gisele walked into the loft to see Jo rushing around, gathering her things.

"Better hurry before we're late." She said, Jo practically jumped in the air due to the scare she got.

She clenched her chest, attempting to steady her breath, "What the hell, Gigi."

"Sorry," Gisele managed to say between laughs, "The door was open."

Jo groaned, "I've told Alex he has to lock it when he leaves." She caught glimpse of Gisele's hair, "Ooo, cute hair," Gisele turned around to show her hair off, "It's like..."

"An oil spill."

Jo nodded, "Yes, oil spill," she grabbed her keys as they exited the loft, "How was your night out with Jackson." Jo asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

Gisele sighed as they made it outside, "Hey Axe." They said before hurrying to the car.

"Nothing happened, we grabbed a bite then while we were eating we dared each other to dye our hair. After, we went back to the hotel."