I was relieved to see Lauren and Lola talking and ran up to her "I will see you in a second" she said bye to Lauren "whats going on babe?" Lola asked and I took her around the corner "its nothing that I want you to worry about babe, please keep the stress levels down yeah?" I said as I touched the bump "thats just gonna make me worry more you know" She said "I don't want you to panic babe, I will text you any news but for now can you please go stay with the guys and dont go home alone" I said motioning over to Boss security "they will look after you at home" I said kissing her forehead before giving the guys instructions. 

"Ready Jack?" Dex asked "lets go" I said putting my Jacket on and getting in Deans car

I blocked out the boys chats and pulled my phone out to text Lola;

Are you home safe? Sorry for the rush but I will explain soon x

Just home, I know dont worry but just be careful please, I love you xx

Love you x I will be and will be home straight after x

.....

We got to the warehouse and waited on Lee to track down the number. 

I paced for what felt like 5 hours, I have never walked that many steps in my life. 

Lee was trying his hardest but I was close to hearing him give up before he jumped from his seat practically "I have the location, it says London, London England" we all looked at each other in confusion "Jack, anyone she has ever mentioned?" Boss asked but I shook my head. Lee carried on trying to source the number and finally he found it "07, matches a UK number, here ring Lola and ask her if she knows this number;

Hi, everything ok? 

Yeah all okay, babe do you know this number? 07.........

Yeah...thats James number, his old one though I think, why?

I will explain at home, you ok, are the guys there?

Them and the extra 5 that turned up 2 hours ago, but yeah they looked after me.

Ok thats good I will be home soon, Love you.

Love you too baby

I hung up and walked over "its his number, its James number"

Lolas p.o.v:

I know 'don't go home alone'  but I just wanted out. I lied to the boys that security took me home

I went out to call a taxi but heard a voice I faintly recognised "want a lift?" "thanks but no..." I recognised that blonde quiff anywhere "wait callum?" I said and he smiled "as in the callum I sat next to in French" I said "as in the callum you sat next to in French" I smiled "so it is true you are pregnant" he said nodding towards my bump "yeah yeah I'm that girl" I joked and he smirked "you still look fit to me" he winked but quickly apologised "sorry I just always wanted to say that" I brushed it off and went to get in the car but was stopped by a strong arm "sorry she's coming in our lift" Carlon? thought he left "thanks anyway Callum" he smiled and drove away 

"Never tell Jack you nearly got in that car" Carlon said "the guys are taking you home" I turn around to see the all too familiar 6 foot 6 guys that stand in-front of the warehouse and with no argument I get in their black Mercedes. 

What is going on?

.....

Why on earth would Jack have James's number? I am beyond lost right now.

I tossed and turned for hours, I checked my phone for Jacks messages; 

5:23am                                                                                                                                                                                        10 notifications but nothing from Jack 

I felt a tear down my cheek. Just for these few months I wanted some level of calm. I stayed low key as much as I could, never works though does it.

"I just wanted some normality" I whispered to myself "I am afraid that gets left at the door when you carry a trueblood baby Lola" I looked up to see one of the 'men in black' as us girls nicknamed them at the door "sorry, I just needed to check on you" he responded going to turn away "whats your name" I called out "I'm Danny" I gestured for him to sit on the chair as I turned the lamp on "and how do you lot start in this 'business'?" he took a deep breath "I am sure you know the whole following in my dads footsteps but me, I don't know my dad or mum they died when I was 5 in Hungary, my little sister was 1, she is all I know and we were sent here by family after no one could care for us, thats when Antonio took me on, he got my sister a bar job and me a mechanic job, but as you can tell, I moved my way up the ranks" I could see the pain behind his eyes "so your sister, is she part of this?" I asked "Mia, I  think you know her? she lays low but like everyone here she's in too deep now anyway" just like me.

We carried on talking until Jack appeared at the door "I am so sorry we..." Jack paused as he saw Danny "hi Mr Trueblood, don't worry she has been in safe hands "bye Dan" he smiled as he left and Jack locked the door, did he just clench his jaw?

"Tell me you don't think..." he cut me off "no, of course not, he would if he could" he got undressed and got into bed "what's happening?" he sighed before explaining the whole text, James, security issues.

Just fantastic, I thought having an ex abroad would not be a problem.

....  

I woke up with a pain in my stomach "shit" I mumbled, I sneaked to the toilet and then I realised, I have not wet myself, my waters have broken. 

"Babe wake up he's coming" I shook Jacks shoulder and he shot up "you sure?" he asked and I nodded before being hit with another contraction, Jack jumped up and got changed then took me to the car before running back to grab the bag we had packed. "Lets go have a baby" He said placing a hand on my thigh. 

Shit. I have to give birth.

We got there and I was sent to a room and texted my family. "You all good babe?" Jack said taking his hoodie off and sitting down "yeah..umm" I mumbled as I felt another contraction coming and Jack held my hand. About an hour later my mum came as she was my other birthing partner "hey sweetie are you ok?" she said kissing my head "yeah, the drugs are kicking in" I said and she said hi to Jack then he's phone rang "gotta take it i'll be back in a second" he said and pecked my lips.

"its been like 7 hours now, I thought young girls did this in 3 hours" I said as I felt another pain coming "you took 12 hours" mum replied and I huffed. A midwife came in and checked "right Lola your 9cm now, its nearly time to push" She said and it got 100x more painful, by the second.

Jack was encouraging me the whole time and mum was holding my hand. "Well done baby, you have done it" Jack whispered and kissed my head "heres your little boy" Sandra (the midwife) said and placed him over my chest, I instantly felt a feeling I have never felt before. 

"So you know what to name him yet?" Sandra asked "yeah actually, we decided to call him Aidan" Jack said holding him "Aidan Trueblood is such a badass name" Jamie said and we all laughed. 

He is not wrong. 

We got home at about 2pm the following afternoon "welcome home Aidan" I whispered as we went upstairs and for now we had his crib in our room. "Can you believe he is here?" Jack said as we watched him drift to sleep "feels like a dream, I cannot express how much I love him already" Jack kissed my neck and agreed "come on, you need to rest" he led me to bed before getting ready himself and checking on Aidan "sleeps like his dad" he whispered getting into bed "I hope so" I smiled as Jack arranged himself to be my human pregnancy pillow. 

We were drifting off to sleep when Aidan started crying "i'll go" Jack said and I smiled.

Thanks for reading xx