Chapter 947 Battle at the Selnes Country: Earth Drill Centipede II

Souta dashed across the centipede's carapace, his relentless assault met by the resilient membrane of energy shielding the creature. Undeterred, he navigated through the constant barrage of energy beams, dodging or deflecting them with precise movements.

Approaching the centipede's head, he witnessed Kessa fiercely battling against the massive creature's head. The beast's enormous body swayed ominously, devastating the surrounding landscape with each motion.

In a swift motion, Souta leaped into the air, confronting the hundreds of incoming energy beams. With a gesture, a black hole emerged, attempting to absorb and neutralize the onslaught of energy. Simultaneously, he channeled his energy into his sword, surrounded by an intense swirling of dark and light elements, and intensified by the blood-colored lightning crackling around him.

Seven shadowy figures materialized from his own silhouette, darting forth to intercept any remaining beams that escaped the grasp of the black hole.

With a resounding boom, Souta plunged his charged sword downward, the amalgamated energy twisting and hurtling towards the centipede's form.

Souta aimed at the area he had previously severed, knowing he needed to break through the formidable energy membrane once more.

A deafening explosion echoed throughout the vicinity, but it wasn't enough. Souta swiftly propelled himself forward with a kick, determined to continue the assault.

Suddenly, a colossal greenish beam swept past his prior location, obliterating everything in its path. Souta narrowly avoided the devastating attack, feeling a sense of loss as his seven shadows were instantly annihilated. Even the fortified black hole, bolstered by [Yin Yang Unification], vanished in an instant.

While the centipede redirected its attention to Souta, Kessa seized the opportunity to intensify her assault, relentlessly attacking the protective membrane shielding the creature's body. This diversion forced the centipede to focus on the Nine-Headed Hydra, but it continued to unleash a barrage of energy beams in Souta's direction, undeterred by the ongoing chaos.

Boom! Boom!

'Kessa is doing exceptionally well... Even without my help, she could potentially defeat this monster, but it might take some time,' Souta acknowledged silently, casting a quick glance at Kessa's relentless assault.

The centipede's offensive maneuvers were feeble against her. Its primary strength lay solely in its formidable defenses, prolonging the battle. Kessa, with her sheer power, would eventually breach its defenses and annihilate the centipede.

However, Souta was disinclined to wait. He felt an unsettling premonition, emanating from the colossal tree that Paente had transformed into. This feeling compelled him to expedite the centipede's defeat.

Swoosh!

Dodging the energy beams, Souta maneuvered through the air. The combined energy from his monster orb and [Nebula Heart] surged within him, enveloping his body.

Leaping into the fray, his body was cloaked in blood that transformed into a black armor.

"[Blood Armor: Great Black Orc]!"

In the following moment, he brought down his weapon upon the membrane. The impact sent a powerful shockwave rippling throughout the vicinity.

His energy surged, his aura climbing higher as all his strength-boosting skills were now in full effect. With renewed vigor, he struck the membrane again.

Boom!! Boom!!

After countless strikes, he leaped back just as a barrage of energy beams swept through his previous location. Twisting around, he swung his weapon.

[801-1000] THE EVOLUTION OF A GOBLIN TO THE PEAKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara