Chapter 882 Improvement

Souta stayed in the Champion's Den for a day as he settled Vashno's registration in Athen's Champion. He also inquired about the information regarding the upcoming war against Gluttony.

It's already nighttime when he settled everything.

Souta dispatched Vashno to the Selnes Country first to gather information. He would go back to Hall Plains to settle some things and stabilize his power. He also needed rest in the meantime.

The top factions were being cautious. Gluttony's forces were larger than they expected. They launched a high-level surveillance artifact and detected dozens of god-rank powerhouses in the land that was once known as the Eru Empire.

The gods of the Olympus were glad that they have launched an initiative to attack Gluttony when he appeared above the Hall Plains. If they attacked, the barrier would be broken so the No God Emperor would be freed and all the gods under Gluttony would appear. A huge battle would break out, wiping the entirety of Hall Plains along with the nearest territories. Olympus would undoubtedly suffer huge casualties once that happen since their land was close to Hall Plains.

That's the scenario that Olympus wanted to avoid, to avoid their land becoming the battlefield for the gods. All living beings would cease to exist at that time.

Right now, the Olympus and other huge factions were fortifying their borders. They were even installing a huge amount of sensory artifacts. Runes and all sorts of enchantments were being activated one by one. It was definitely better than any of the Large Countries' formations. None of them wanted their land to become a battlefield. Even gods wouldn't be able to easily infiltrate their lands.

The forces of Gluttony started advancing. It was slow but they were demolishing everything in their sight. Small villages, towns, or cities that weren't affiliated with anyone weren't spared at all. They were massacred.

The experts that were involved weren't powerful. It's just that those small cities or towns were too weak. Some of them only have a single B-rank while others have one A-rank. Against Gluttony's army, they were annihilated.

The Holy Lands were simply watching on the sideline, observing what faction would Gluttony target first. Still, they sent some experts to help some civilians evacuate before Gluttony's army arrived.

Gluttony's army would meet the first resistance. The Selnes Country, Fedru Republic, and Bruim Principality. Any of these lands contained Shackled Realm experts so they would be able to fight Gluttony's army to a certain degree. The huge factions all over the continent would send some of their forces to help these three lands.

Souta opened his eyes. His next plan was already decided, he would go to the Selnes Country next week.

Next week...

Right now, they should be testing each other... The battle didn't reach a high level so he still had one week. Probably, Liquefying Realm or Solidifying Realm were the only ones that were fighting. But it would only last one week since Shackled Realm starting from One Shackle would appear.

Souta stood up and grabbed the vajra sword.

He glanced at Eilish who was reading a spell book and said, "Let's go..."

The two returned to Hall Plains using the portals. Souta and Eilish immediately went into Saya's inner consciousness to train. Even by a little bit, Souta wanted to train his skills. He also didn't forget to bring Yuko with him. She already attained the fourth stage so she possessed enough power to stand on a battlefield.

Souta, Yuko, and Eilish their days training nonstop.

After five days, the three came out of Saya's inner consciousness. The aura around their bodies was stronger and denser than before.