Chapter 814: Chaos In Hall Plains: Terror Of The No God Emperor

“No God Emperor… The one who was born free. A man without any shackles.”

Amanda and the two archaeologists discovered the truth about the Hall of Power.

Currently, the three of them were exhausted. While they were investigating a ruin in the central region, thousands of trees emerged from the ground and attacked. They did everything that they could but they were captured in the end.

Luckily, the tree disappeared and they were free once again.

“Huff… No God Emperor was sealed thousands of years ago, right? Then, what happened before it?” Amanda asked as she looked at Jason and Lindi.

“According to this text, the Hall of Power fell at that time. No God Emperor is a person that shouldn’t be born in this world. He is an unprecedented existence.” Lindi said.

“The God of Hall of Power at that time was called Vexus. It has the status of a Large Country but everything changed when God Vexus introduced his wife to his people…” Jason paused and his voice turned serious.

Vexus’ wife wasn’t a human nor a demi. Instead, his wife was a monster. Although the relationship between two different species was rare, it wasn’t the first time. The only problem was monsters couldn’t give birth to humans and demis’ child. But Vexus’ wife got pregnant and it aroused a lot of gods and monster lords in the Imperium.

In regard to this, five out of ten Commandments attacked the Hall of Power. The reason was still unknown but the Hall of Power fell at that time. Vexus’ child survived the calamity. He later rose to the ranks in just a few years and rebuilt the Hall of Power with his own hands. He was called the No God Emperor.

An offspring of a human god and a monster became one of the most powerful existence. He had no shackles on his body so his growth speed was too fast and he quickly rose to the ranks of gods. The moment he achieved such level, he directly killed the gods of the nearby Large Countries.

No God Emperor was a half-human and half-monster. He could use the best feram of the monsters the moment he was born. A lot of gods feared him and in his glory days, he killed a total of forty-seven gods before he was sealed. His famous feat which made other gods feared him was when he tore through the fifth dimension and killed ten gods in a single battle.

“A half-human and half-monster… A high-ranking god.” Amanda narrowed her eyes.

“We will all die if No God Emperor has fully awakened. The only way to deal with it is to release the mechanism of the ancient ruins.” Lindi said.

“What do you mean?” Amanda asked.

“Remember that we discover a trait of an ancient civilization here before the rise of the Hall of Power?” Jason said.

Amanda nodded.

The one that explained it to Amanda was Lindi. “Approximately ten thousand years ago, there is a civilization here. It vanished but traces of it were scattered around the Hall Plains waiting to be discovered. Those mechanisms are advanced and we just need to activate them.”

Those mechanisms were extremely ancient and most of the knowledge pertaining to it was lost in the annals of history. But Jason and Lindi were investigating it for a long time. They have been trying to find the whole history of the Hall of Power for decades so they knew bits of what happened in the past.

“If it can help us prevent the awakening of No God Emperor then let’s try it,” Amanda said.

“Good.” Lindi nodded.

Souta’s body inflated as a tyrannical power burst out within his body. The monster orb and [Nebula Heart] kept pumping out energy to boost his strength.