Chapter 885 Selnes

Selnes Country...

It was a powerful country that was known as the "Impregnable Nation Before Gods."

In the palace at the center of the country, a group of five people gathered around the round table. They were the family heads of the Five Master Clans, the five families that ruled the entire nation.

Windi, Botano, Flaem, Darkna, and Methal Clans were the Five Master Clans.

"The Army of Gluttony is slowly approaching our territory. We should respond and eliminate the army."

An old man with long white hair, a thick beard, and a mustache said. He was wearing a pure white robe with black trimmings. His name was Schine Windi, the Head of the Windi Master Clan.

"I think we should let our people evacuate first. The Army of Gluttony isn't something we should underestimate. We shouldn't attack them recklessly."

A pale and thin man with short black hair said. He was wearing formal dark clothes and his vibe seems like he was about to collapse at any moment. However, no one among the family heads underestimated this guy. He was, after all, Paente Botano, the Head of the Botano Master Clan.

A beautiful woman glanced at Paente and nodded, "I agree with Family Head Botano. No one could invade our country unless a god personally attacked but Gluttony already destroyed a Large Country so we can't rule out the possibility of Gluttony attacking our walls. It's better to send messages to the Holy Lands."

This woman had shoulder-length crimson-colored hair. Her eyes were red and her red clothes couldn't conceal the curves hidden within. She was the Family Head of the Flaem Master Clan, Hono Flaem.

A middle-aged man with short blue hair sneered, "Do you really think that the Holy Lands will dispatch gods to help us? No, they will not do it. They are afraid that this is a trap set up by Gluttony. Their gods are concentrated on their borders so they will not easily leave their lands."

This man was tall and he had a pair of pure black eyes. Even his sclera was black. He was wearing white clothes which were covered in dark energy. He was Bezvin Darkna, the family head of the Darkna Master Clan.

The last family head looked like a young man. He had his feet on the table, eyes closed, and his hands on the back of his head. His hair was white which gradually turned into blue on the tips. His name was Hoie Methal, the youngest family head. He was only 26 years old this year yet he already reached this level.

Hoie slightly opened his eyes and glanced at the other family heads.

"At least our situation is better than the other battlefields. The Fedru Principality and the Bruim Republic aren't Large Countries in the past. The battle in those two lands will be much worse than us." Hoei said.

"The All Filter Barrier Formation..." Paente muttered as he glanced at the windows.

Hoei added, "For now, the battles haven't reached a higher stage yet. It hasn't reached the point where Shackled Realm is needed. Plus, we are just a country without gods so it's unlikely for Gluttony to attack us personally. We still have the formation. In case something really happens, we should prepare to evacuate our citizens."

"Are we gonna stay here locked up in our land? I don't think we can't stay! We should show them our might to intimidate them! We can't let them approach our land easily!" Bezvin Darkna said.

Hoei shrugged his shoulders, "I'm just saying my opinion. If you really want to initiate an attack then go but my opinion will not change. It's disadvantageous for us to attack them at this moment."

Paente nodded, "I think Family Head Methal has a point. We can't attack the enemies right now. We should gather intelligence about the movements from the Fedru Principality and the Bruim Republic first and analyze their approach to the war."