Chapter 938 Battle at the Selnes Country: Battle for the Tears of Divine Might I

Souta skillfully evaded the monsters' attacks, swiftly wielding his sword. While individually stronger than any of the monsters under Man-Eating Tamer's control, their sheer number posed a challenge.

Leaping into the air, seven shadows materialized beside him. With a sweeping motion, he summoned a rain of blood bullets upon the field.

Swoosh!!

Shen Yao, Black Blader, Adel, and others reacted swiftly, shielding themselves from the bloody downpour.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"That's splendid! You'll make a fine addition to my collection!" Man-Eating Tamer's face twisted with a crazed expression as his minions valiantly intercepted the bullets.

'This individual poses a significant problem...' Souta realized he needn't engage in a fatal battle with Man-Eating Tamer at this moment.

He knew Man-Eating Tamer's minions, fourth-stage monsters, were predictable. They lacked the higher intelligence characteristic of more advanced monsters, as they were trained to unconditionally follow Man-Eating Tamer's orders, even if it meant sacrificing themselves. If these monsters gained higher intelligence, they would no longer comply with unreasonable commands from Man-Eating Tamer.

Man-Eating Tamer's dangerous nature lay in his ability to treat his minions as mere disposable weapons, ready to be discarded to protect his own life.

With skillful manipulation of blood and webs, Souta directed the seven shadows to engage dozens of fourth-stage monsters at the forefront.

Boom!!

Souta and Man-Eating Tamer abruptly turned their heads in response to the collapsing ground. The Botano Clan's estate was flung into the air, accompanied by numerous scattered landmasses, all navigating the distorted time and space within this dimension.

Shen Yao, radiating a substantial amount of energy, released a surge that spread throughout the area. Her imposing golden figure struck Black Blader with a forceful palm strike.

Bang!!

The environment seemed to crumble around them. The stability of the place rested primarily on the gigantic tree formed by Paente. Somehow, this tree managed to anchor everything in the dimension, shielding these delicate dimensions from the ferocious clashes between immensely powerful experts.

Adel leaped from one floating landmass to another, eyeing a specific area shrouded by a spherical barrier—the Botano Clan's residence, home to the mythical-grade fruit.

"While they're all entangled in their own battles, I'll seize this opportunity," Adel chuckled to himself.

He crouched, preparing to launch himself toward the coveted location.

In an instant, he sensed spatial fluctuations around him, entrapping him. Reacting swiftly, Adel unleashed his energy, shattering the confines of the space encircling him.

Bang!

Breaking free, Adel looked up to see Spatial Whisperer hurling toward him at breakneck speed.

Bang! Bang!

Spatial Whisperer delivered a series of rapid attacks, catching Adel off guard. Though he managed to block three punches, the subsequent onslaught overwhelmed him, causing him to crash into the adjacent floating landmass.

Ugh!

Grimacing with pain, Adel swiftly regained his footing, turning to see Naruse grinning wickedly from a distance.

"This blasted exorcist!" Adel realized that Naruse had intentionally allowed Spatial Whisperer to intercept and halt him.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you have all the fun," Naruse chuckled.