Chapter 811: Chaos in Hall Plains: Alice vs. Ragnis

“You’re smiling? Do you think this is laughable?” Ragnis said as veins popped on his forehead.

His job was to protect the tree so he didn’t have a time to play with anyone. Plus, the Jungle of Demise was already activated. It means that a large number of Hall of Power members have fallen including their leader, Sir Draymond. Sir Draymond’s death was the trigger to activate the Jungle of Demise.

“You are wasting your time. The ritual started several days ago and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Our emperor will return soon.”

Ragnis said with a mad look. He opened his arms widely and looked above as if he was welcoming the return of the great emperor.

“Maybe, but I will try it on that tree. If you are protecting it, it means that it is important for your plan.” Alice said as she pointed her spear at Ragnis.

“You’re dead.” Ragnis looked at her coldly.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds before both of them vanished from their position. Alice quickly dashed toward the tree but Ragnis blocked her path. They exchanged thousands of blows as Ragnis madly swung his daggers.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

“Don’t ever think about touching it?!” Ragnis said in a strong tone. His energy level rose once again as he activated another skill to boost his power.

Alice took a step back and raised her spear above her head.

[Hail Storm]!!

The temperature suddenly dropped as a cold wind swept out in the whole area. It was followed by thousands of blocks of ice raining down the field.

“Tch!” Ragnis clicked his tongue in annoyance.

He slightly bent his knees before he launched himself into the air. His figure turned into a lightning arc that shattered all the blocks of ice in just a second. His figure was leaving a trail of lightning that slowly spread out like a net.

Seeing this scene, Alice proceeded to launch another skill.

[Great Blizzard of Thousand Moon]!!

The storm grew stronger and stronger. Snow filled the area as large ice spikes emerged from the ground and ceiling. They were all heading towards the tree.

“Shit!”

Ragnis realized this so he rushed back. His body flashed turning into a ray of lightning.

[Lightning Weaver]!!

His lightning trail didn’t disappear at all. Instead, it stayed on the field encroaching on the whole area with vicious lightning that destroyed the ice spikes.

In just a second, he protected the tree from all the ice spikes and ice blocks. Even the cold energy was repelled by his lightning.

[Paralyzing Barrier]!!

Ragnis threw his dagger in the air before he pressed his palm on the floor. A huge net of lightning appeared and it covered the barrier around the tree. Even though the barrier was tough, he had to make sure that it wouldn’t break so he added another layer of barrier to the tree.

“I’m going to end you right now!”

Ragnis glared at his opponent. His energy skyrocketed and hundreds of lightning bolts burst out of his body.

Crackle!

It spread out quickly filling the whole cave so Alice had to erect a shield made of ice to protect herself from all the lightning bolts. She then stomped her foot on the ground creating dozens of ice spears that floated on her back.