Chapter 943 Battle at the Selnes Country: Arrival

In another location...

Hovering in the sky, Ice Death, Poisonous Vine, and Hoei observed the floating spheres before them, each representing the cores collected from the Five Master Clans.

A rift in space opened, and Spatial Whisperer and Thousand Earth emerged from it. Spatial Whisperer presented a green-colored sphere. "Here, I've retrieved the Botano Clan's core."

Ice Death smiled, seeing the last core. He nodded at Spatial Whisperer. "Well done. The Darkna Clan's core is also accounted for. Red Mist dispatched someone to deliver it just recently."

"Now that we possess all the cores..." Poisonous Vine began.

"We'll assume full control of the All-Filter Barrier Formation. Our forces will converge here, and we'll stage an ambush to eliminate all the alliance army experts outside the barrier," Ice Death declared.

The All-Filter Barrier Formation, crafted by the Isolated Formation God, held vast potential for their plans.

Ice Death turned to Spatial Whisperer, inquiring, "What's the current situation with Man-Eating Tamer?"

"He unleashed his fifth-stage minion. It's wreaking havoc. Even with the barrier's suppression, I doubt they can overcome it," Spatial Whisperer responded.

"So, he's intent on causing widespread destruction. We'll depart this place soon. Our task here is complete. We've emerged victorious," Ice Death stated.

"What about Man-Eating Tamer and the others who haven't returned?" Poisonous Vine inquired.

"Let them be. They can fend for themselves. Besides, this land will soon belong to us. Our priority now is to present these cores to our Great Lord. If our Great Lord succeeds, we'll be able to establish another All-Filter Barrier Formation," Ice Death explained, his gaze fixed on the floating spheres.

Spatial Whisperer gestured, folding space to envelop the five cores.

"Let's proceed. Utilizing these cores, we'll exit the barrier," Ice Death concluded.

Cracks!

Cracks appeared, spreading throughout the air. In just a second, the fractures nearly encompassed the entire dimension.

"It's collapsing. Follow me," Ice Death commanded before vanishing into the air.

Swoosh!

Spatial Whisperer, Thousand Earth, and Poisonous Vine swiftly followed his lead.

Hoei stared at the spot where they had disappeared. He knew that attempting any action would result in his demise.

"I'll wait for the right moment. A single second will suffice," Hoei muttered to himself before trailing after the trio.

Bang!

The entire space collapsed, shattering like fragile glass. Its fragments disintegrated into nothingness, erasing everything within it.

The Selnes Country had returned to normal after the dimensions that had swallowed the land collapsed, leaving the land of Selnes within the barrier again. Erkigal, Franklin, Eztein, and Vashno found themselves in the basement of the Flaem Clan, back before the space opened and consumed everything.

"We're back... I can feel the energy density of Imperium," Eztein muttered, sensing the familiar energy.

"The laws and concepts here are stronger, no doubt," Vashno confirmed.

Boom!

A sudden, heavy tremor shook the ground, and the energy fluctuations became intense, pressing them down onto their knees.