Chapter 865 Devil Sea

Souta raised his foot and stepped on the water. Eilish followed behind him.

The two continued to walk until the water level was above their waist. It was at this moment that several fluctuations of energy soared to the sky. It was coming deep in the sea.

Boom!!

Intense best feram spread out in the surrounding.

Souta and Eilish were unfazed as they continued to descend to the bottom of the sea. Judging from the fluctuations, they could sense more than fifty third stage monsters and hundreds of second stage monsters in the area around them.

All of them were baring their fangs at the two living creatures from the land that invaded their territory.

"I'll leave them to you," Souta said as he placed both of his hands on his back. He continued to descend without care about the wrath of the sea monsters around him.

Eilish glanced at him and sighed. She knew that this was gonna happen. Well, she didn't have a choice but to follow him.

"Okay."

She took out her staff and silently circulated her energy around her body.

"You guys are sea monsters. If you turn around I will spare you but if you attack us then don't blame me for killing all of you."

Her words traveled throughout the water. It contained her energy that made the water vibrate. Since there were a lot of third stage monsters in this area, she was sure that some of them could understand her words. After all, a lot of third stage monsters possessed intelligence like humans and demis.

Roar!!

The answer that she received was a fierce roar.

Eilish narrowed her eyes and her expression turned cold.

"Then don't blame me for what will happen next."

Her energy burst out as a magic circle shone brightly beneath her feet.

Souta ignored everything around him. He continued to descend at his own pace. He was sure that Eilish would kill all the monsters that would try to attack him.

The battle had started and Eilish fought hundreds of monsters alone.

Meanwhile, Souta reached five thousand meters below the sea surface. The battle was inevitable as he knew it from his past experiences. He had to get what lies here no matter what as it would build his future foundations regarding his sublimation of combat arts and creation of forbidden spells.

Heimer, Baldur, and Princess Dreimi from above felt the intense fluctuations of energy. They saw water would burst from below every second.

They knew that a big battle has occurred deep in the sea. Eilish's energy was highly noticeable since it overpowered most of the energies of the third stage monsters. So they knew that Eilish was the one that was fighting those fierce monsters.

Seven thousand meters beneath the sea surface...

The sea monsters that Eilish was facing had increased. The number of third stage monsters reached five hundred and it was still increasing every minute. It was like she was fighting the whole sea.

Souta didn't care about the commotion. He went down and after a few minutes, he reached the bottom of the sea.

Ten thousand meters below the sea surface.

"Finally..."

His goal was here.

There was a huge palace here and a dome that prevented the water from coming inside.