Chapter 831: Chaos In Hall Plains: I Want To Win

“What is that…?”

No God Emperor muttered while looking at the diamond-shaped devices that were hanging in the sky. He could feel threatening energy coming from those things. It made him aware that these things were something that could endanger this vessel.

“Do you really think that I would let myself get attacked by you easily?”

No God Emperor smiled and he changed his stance once again. If they were going to attack him, then he was going to attack them too. He wouldn’t bother defending himself as he would focus on attacking them directly.

“I’ll gamble on it…”

His aura rose sharply to a higher level. The amount and fluctuation of energy that he was emitting right now was familiar to the Souta, Alexander, and the rest.

He was going to use a big move.

“[Archetype: Heaven’s Downfall].”

Cracks appeared on No God Emperor’s skin. He shouldn’t use this skill anymore or else it would heavily damage this vessel. It was already beyond recovery.

But he didn’t care at all. He wanted to respond to the determination of the people that were fighting him.

[Second Step: Brilliant Light of the End]!!

A brilliant light erupted, engulfing everything in the vicinity.

Souta and Ibis raised both of their hands. They created several layers of barriers to defend themselves against No God Emperor’s powerful attack.

“Argh!! This is insane!!” Souta gritted his teeth as he felt intense pain all over his body.

The power of their opponent’s attack was no joke. It felt like this world was going to collapse.

Souta and Ibis couldn’t do anything except pour their energy on their barrier.

They resisted with all of their might.

“ARGHH!!”

Alexander roared as he raised both of his hands. Souta and Ibis created a barrier to protect him so that he could safely launch a powerful attack on their opponent.

“Take this!!”

This would probably be his last attack since it’s taxing his body too much. It was sapping his energy as if there was no tomorrow and his body was slowly turning numb.

Bang!!

Souta and Ibis couldn’t hold any longer. The barriers were shattered and the golden light was smashed into their bodies. Their skin and muscles took a direct hit as their defensive field collapsed. Their blood vessels exploded and blood poured out of their pores.

Argh!!

They didn’t last long. No God Emperor’s attack was too much for them. A figure stood in front and held Souta and Ibis’ hands.

Swoosh!

Alexander used this chance to jump in the air and pressed both of his hands downwards.

Shiing!!

A loud sound echoed as the diamond-shaped devices shot several white laser beams at No God Emperor. Each of the lasers was condensed energy fused with his elemental powers. It was so strong that it literally tore the space and arrived just right above the target.

No God Emperor lifted his head before the lasers landed on his body causing a massive explosion.

At the same time, No God Emperor’s attack swirled around before it exploded. The two explosions collided causing an extreme reaction that shook the entire planet.