Chapter 833: Chaos In Hall Plains: [First Form]

“It’s you and me again. Everybody has fallen.”

No God Emperor said in a low voice. His body was full of wounds but he still stood strong.

He was always like this. He stood against everyone even though the odds were against him. He never took a step back and faced every challenge with confidence in his heart.

“You will not be able to defeat me… I will change this world.”

He failed in the past so he couldn’t let that happen once again.

“Change this world? I don’t care about any of that, I just want to beat you so badly.” Souta said as he slowly raised his sword and pointed it at his opponent.

‘Souta, be careful. Even though our enemy is close to his limit, he could still use a powerful attack.’ Saya warned.

‘I know…’ Souta nodded. Red lightning flashed around him, boosting his abilities to a higher level.

Once more time!

Souta gritted his teeth and forced his body to use all of his might. [Element Drive], [Blood Armor], and [Monster Orb Release] were squeezed out to the last bit of his strength.

Boom!!

The burst of power shook the area around him. The molten rocks were instantly enveloped by darkness and light. The droplet of blood floated in the area giving off an ominous vibe.

“Let me borrow this, Grain Leader.”

Souta said softly as he picked up Ibis’ sword. The next moment, the two swords in his hand emitted a dark and white light. The effect of his class was instantly activated after he wields two weapons.

The properties of the two swords had increased tremendously. Everything was upgraded to a higher level.

Crackle!

Blood flowed out of his palm and covered the two swords.

“This is the Lifeless Blood Lightning…!”

Souta gathered a huge amount of red lightning on the blade of his sword. The concentration of energy distorted the space around the two swords which made people unable to discern what was happening.

Only people with great ability could understand what was happening in Souta’s swords.

No God Emperor narrowed his eyes while looking at Souta. The energy he felt was something he didn’t expect before.

“Y-You… You have an Archetype?!”

He smiled and shook his head. This was outside of his expectations. He never expect that a monster would instead practice an Archetype for humans and demis.

“Very well…”

No God Emperor laughed lightly. He tightly clenched both of his fists.

Both of them could feel the end of this battle was close. The winner of this battle would be decided in the next few seconds.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds. Then, they disappeared from their position, rushing at each other with overwhelming speed.

Swoosh!!

[Archetype: Heaven’s Downfall]!!

[Second Step: Brilliant Light of the End]!!

No God Emperor’s fist was covered in golden light. The light illuminated the whole world as it rushed toward Souta with great momentum.

“AHHHH!!”

Souta roared as he thrust his sword forward. The red lightning crackled and viciously collided with the golden light.