Chapter 841 Eilish's Past I

At the very least, he got a Blessing Card this time. Last time, he used Gluttony's Blessing Card to fight and free Cluster from her fate. It was a real Blessing compared to the [Blessing of the God of Hunt] that he got. The God of Hunt was dead a long time ago so the Blessing that Souta receive was too weak compared to Gluttony.

He could use this card in dangerous situations. Sadly, it was only a temporary one so he had to save it until he really needs it.

'The special quest... I didn't trigger any of it. From the looks of it and the unknown visitor just now, it seems that something happened in the dark that I wasn't aware of.'

Souta said inwardly. If he only completed the special quest, then his rewards would probably be doubled.

Well, there's no point in complaining anymore. He only had one thought at that time and that was to destroy the Hall of Power.

Souta shook his head and glanced at his surroundings. After he told them that there was nothing to be afraid of, the people returned to normal. They trusted him, the leader of the Astros.

He already met Gragas, Yuko, Kessa, and Isabella. The only one left was Eilish. According to Gragas, something occurred on the battlefield.

"Should I try to get some information on other people?"

Souta rubbed his chin. He stopped on his track and changed his direction. He went to find the witches that accompany Eilish in that battle. He actually wanted to talk to the Fourth Head who was with her but he was too far away.

'I'm sure that Eilish will not tell me everything... I'll just ask first so that I could get an idea about what happened.'

Souta found a witch that was dispatched to the battlefield. Souta had just awoken from his coma so he haven't read the full reports of the battle yet. He didn't even know how great the casualties that they took in the war were.

He would do that later. His priority right now was to talk with his closest aides.

Some of the people greeted or saluted him when they saw him walking. It was normal for him since he was used to this kind of treatment. Civilians of the Mechanic Country treated him with great respect back in the game.

He asked some of the people that were dispatched to the battlefield. Souta brought them to a quiet spot to have a conversation.

The two witches followed Souta and they were quite nervous.

Souta sat down on a chair and said, "You can sit down."

After receiving his permission, the two witches sat on the chair across the table. They were facing the leader of the Astros and it gives them some sort of pressure. Although they knew Souta a long time ago since in the event in the sub-world, they weren't close to him. He was more like a living legend to them.

Souta observed the two witches for a few seconds. He realized that the two young men in front of him were at the level of intermediate Solidifying Realm. It seems that the individual prowess of Astros was increasing day by day.

"No need to be nervous," Souta laughed lightly seeing their expression. "I just woke up from a coma so I didn't know what happened before I passed out. I just want you to tell me what happened to the battlefield you were dispatched on."

The two witches eased a little bit. They slowly them him what they experienced in the field.

"We fought the tribes for several days. We held on and took over several of their base camps. Thirty percent of our forces died in those battles. The battles were brutal but with Lady Eilish and Eight Head at the forefront, we persisted.