Chapter 855 The Fall Of Eru Empire

Eru Empire.

Eru Empire was one of the Large Countries near the battlefield against the demons. Their forces were huge and they were one of the reasons why the demon army couldn't advance easily. No one would underestimate their might, even those Holy Lands had to be careful when dealing with them.

A man was sitting on the majestic throne while looking down at his subordinates.

Zardon III, he was the current emperor of the great Eru Empire. He was a man who stood at the top of the mortals. He was an elite Freedom Realm expert. No ordinary Freedom Realm would be able to match his combat skills.

Everyone thought that he would be able to achieve godhood in the future. Most of his subjects believed that the current emperor would be able to join the ranks of their ancestor, the previous emperors of the Eru Empire that achieved godhood and was now protecting the country from the shadows.

"How is the war?" Zardon III asked.

"The demons have stopped forcing their forces. They reached became passive a few months ago so they didn't initiate any attack." One of the Generals of the Army answered.

"Hmm... What are they planning? They stopped before the battle became a war between Seventh Shackles..." Zardon III mumbled as he rubbed his chin. "Is it related to the latest event near the Olympus? My ancestor told me that a huge event happened there."

"Your Majesty, even our allied countries noticed the anomaly in the demons. All of them have the same report saying that the demons are building defenses." The General said.

"I see..." Zardon III nodded his head.

From his point of view, the demons have conquered enough lands. It should be the time to start building defenses and manage the territory that they conquered.

But he had a bad feeling about this...

He always trusted his instinct as a Freedom Realm expert, which was hundreds of times higher than ordinary people.

"The demons are planning something..." Zardon mumbled. He glanced at his subjects and asked, "Send a few of our scouts there to verify if the demons are really strengthening their defenses. Also, don't forget to stationed more people around the walls. I have a bad feeling about this."

"I understand, Your Majesty." The General nodded.

Bang!!

Suddenly, the huge metallic door of the throne room was slammed open. A man wearing a black outfit walked inside with a faint smile on his face.

The man looked around as he combed his messy black hair with his fingers. He had that nonchalant attitude even in the presence of the emperor.

"You!! Who are you?!"

"How did you get here?! There are various runes all over the palace!"

The subordinates of Zardon III shouted at the unknown man who intruded into their meeting. They released their aura one by one, filling the room with a very oppressive energy. Even Fourth Shackle experts wouldn't be able to lift their heads in this atmosphere.

Zardon III alone was already at Freedom Realm. The Commander of the Royal Guard and the General of the Army were also at Freedom Realm. Even the Minister was someone at Freedom Realm. The rest of the officials were either at Ninth Shackle, Eighth Shackle, or Seventh Shackle.

Most of the top experts of the Eru Empire were in this very room.

The unknown man still had that carefree smile in his place as he observed the people in this room.