Chapter 876 Chaos In The Continent

Souta actually wanted to walk on land but it seems that there was something interesting that was happening right now in this world. This was his vacation so he should enjoy this as much as he could. Yet, it feels like his vacation was that horrible experience that made him numb to death.

He was getting numb. He didn't want to lose his emotion. After all, if he couldn't find anything fun in this world then what's the point of living? He wanted to fight and experience the thrill once again.

Souta stretched out his hands and grabbed the space in front of him. He used the space to travel faster than before. The [Void Entanglement] was a passive skill and one of its properties gives him a high perception of the fabric of space.

Ohm!!

He was grabbing the space without even damaging it.

In just a second, Souta traveled hundreds of thousands of kilometers. Heimer, Baldur, and Princess Dreimi experience something that they've never experienced before.

Whoosh!!

Before they could even process what was going on, they arrived at the battlefield. They landed on the ground and they started puking all over the place.

That was too much for them.

Their stomach couldn't handle that speed.

"We're here..." Eilish arrived as she observed the surrounding.

Everything was chaotic. The radiation of energy in the air could kill low level creatures. It was distorting all sorts of phenomena.

A big battle has definitely occurred here.

There's no doubt.

Judging from the fluctuations of energy alone, the experts were stronger than her.

Eilish took a deep breath before she snapped her finger.

Ohm!

A barrier appeared and covered Heimer, Baldur, and Princess Dreimi.

"This will protect you for the time being. Just don't go to places with high energy fluctuations. The experts that caused this is stronger than me." Eilish warned the three sternly.

The three nodded at her words.

"We've arrived at the border..." Souta paused as he glanced at the three who were gasping for air before he asked, "But what country is this?"

Baldur and Heimer observed their surroundings. After a few seconds, they glanced at each other as they reached a tacit understanding.

"If I'm not wrong this place is the border of Sydfri Kingdom. One of the most powerful countries in the continent. Although the appearance had changed because of the destruction, I'm sure that this is Sydri Kingdom." Baldur explained.

"What?!" Princess Dreimi was shocked.

The Sydfri Kingdom was no ordinary country at all. It possessed a powerful military that could stand at the of the world.

"Don't tell me the Dawn Break Tower...!!" Princess Dreimi said.

Heimer glanced at her and shook his head. "I don't think so, Dawn Break Tower is powerful but they will not be able to demolish the border of Sydfri Kingdom in a short amount of time that we're gone."

It wasn't a secret that Dawn Break Tower was expanding its territories. It even tried to fight the Sydfri Kingdom yet their battle led to a stalemate. Both of them just lost their forces in the battle.

Baldur and Heimer's positions were high so they knew a lot of things about other countries. They knew it better than normal people.

"Lady Eilish said that the one who did this is stronger than her... Dawn Break Tower didn't have an expert as strong as Lady Eilish." Heimer said grimly.