Chapter 807: Chaos in Hall Plains: Souta vs. Draymond III

Souta was strong enough to contend with Draymond’s [Element Drive]. Both of them fought at extreme speed and their energies were bursting in every direction causing destruction to the Mountain of Demise.

Although they were strong, the destroyed land of the mountain would quickly regenerate as if nothing happened. If the Mountain of Demise was so fragile that it couldn’t even handle the battle between the Fourth-stage monster and Fourth Shackle expert then it wouldn’t be able to contain a god.

Bang! Bang!

Souta spreads the blood thread trying to restrict Draymond’s movement but Draymond was too strong. He nimbly avoided the threads and tore the threads that he didn’t have a time to avoid.

Sometimes Souta would hide a [Shadow Ball] in a bundle of threads so that it wouldn’t get destroyed by shockwaves. Using this, he would teleport everywhere and swiftly attack Draymond in his blind spot. There was a time when Draymond would predict his movement and catch him off guard. Luckily, Souta had super regeneration ability, or else he wouldn’t last more than half an hour fighting a Four Shackles Realm expert.

Souta compressed the sea of blood into several tiny drops of blood. Each drop contained a vast amount of his best feram and its density was too high.

The drop of blood was powerful. Draymond didn’t even want to block it. He just ran around trying to dodge it while shooting energy beams at it. At the same time, he was also calculating Souta’s threads, gravity powers, and energy beams. Fighting Souta was hard as he needed to think about every step that he needed to take.

“It’s troublesome…”

Souta had various abilities that he needed to take note of. It was like Draymond was fighting several people at the same time. This fucking monster was too versatile and it was his first time experiencing this in a battle. If he wasn’t careful he would get caught by Souta now.

Draymond flew in the air as he glanced at the droplets of blood that were chasing him. He was also confirming Souta’s location from time to time. He didn’t forget that Souta had that annoying teleportation ability.

Souta observed Draymond while controlling several abilities at the same time. He was controlling blood, gravity, and threads while the four spider limbs on his back were shooting [Bestrou].

The [Burning Ring Seal] and [Darkness Hourglass] were floating around him. The two dark-grade artifacts were giving off the power to hold down the powerful Draymond but it could only slow him down.

‘What are you planning to do? I think that you should end this as soon as possible. In a battle of endurance, you will only lose against him.’ Saya said to him.

‘I know but it’s hard to find an opportunity to end this.’ Souta replied to her.

‘You can use your remaining equipment skill. With that, your strength will increase again.’ Saya said.

‘No,’ Souta shook his head. He was already using [Possession], [Soul Blood Mode], and the other dark-grade artifacts.

He moved his eyes and thousands of blood threads spread out like a net. It rapidly turned into a ball, enclosing Draymond inside it. But… Draymond vanished without a trace.

The threads captured nothing.

‘Careful, Souta!!’ Saya’s voice was full of concern.

Souta heightened his senses. Draymond just vanished in front of him. The ground started to shake and a hand emerged from the cracks.

Swoosh!

Souta wanted to jump but Draymond managed to wrap his fingers around Souta’s feet. He pulled Souta and smashed him on the ground. He then pulled back his fist and threw another punch that contained a vast amount of energy.