𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

Mika

Kissing Valentina was like kissing a cloud. She invaded all of my senses. But fucking hell, the last thing. In the months I've known her, she had had me wrapped around her finger, I was a lovesick fool more than willing to swept away.

Wait. What?

Lovesick?

No.

To taste her was incredible. Watching her writhe against my face, feeling her juices dribble down my chin, hearing her moan in ecstasy. Never in my life had I felt anything so raw and sensual. It was fucking incredible watching her fall apart on my face, watching her grasp the headboard as she climaxed. Never in my life had I been so turned on. My dick was straining against my briefs, and I was desperate for her to touch me. While I know this is a punishment.

Why did you have to lie Mika!

"I won't untie you, Mika." She said as she slowly, slid her way down the bed. Her long slender fingers wrap around the band of my briefs and she slowly, pull them down. I lift my hips in help her get my boxers off faster. As the band of my briefs reach my thighs, my hard dick bounces up to rest against my belly. But it's her eyes that make my dick twitch upward.

Something in her expression in her eyes promise pleasure of the most sinful nature. And I was ready for anything she wished to throw my way. Before I know it, I was completely vulnerable in front of her. But I feel no shame, no anxiety, not an inch of me is shy. I'm ready for her, I want her to take me.

"Do you consent to me fucking you until I cum Mika?" She asks as she crawls up my body to hover over my hard dick.

I nod vigorously, more than ready to have her sit on my aching dick.

She tsk and her arm reaches up my neck to grip it in a vice-like grip.

"What the fuck did I tell you about using your words, Mika?"

I clear my throat and take a deep breath, preparing for the statement I'm about to say.

"Please, mommy, use my dick until you cum." I groan out. There's no shame in my tone, just pure lust. The waiting is killing me, I feel like my dick will bust any moment.

At my statement, she smiles.

"What's your safe word, sweetheart?"

"Cherry." I asked breathlessly.

She grabs my dick in her soft hands and angles it upward. I take a deep breath, the sensation of her fingers on me almost too much. But I will hold out.

Slowly, she runs the head of my dick against her wet pussy, rubbing the tip from her entrance to her clit, and my breath becomes impossibly shallow. I close my eyes at the sensation, then open them, only to be met with her deep blues. She's watching her affect on me, getting off on the fact that the mere feeling of her slippery pussy is driving me absolutely insane.

After what seems like an eternity, she slowly lowers herself down on my aching cock.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

The second I enter her, my eyes rolls to the back of my head. She lowers herself farther, until I'm buried inside her. Her pussy is so warm, so wet, and so fucking tight. It suffocates my dick in the most pleasurable way.