𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

Valentina

I pushed her back into the bed, leaving her laying there in confusion. I turn to face her, only to catch her ogling my half naked body. I turn away from her and walk towards my inside- closet.

I won't go hard on her tonight since she's not ready for it yet. And I know for a fact that she's still a virgin. All that's she's getting tonight is I'll be edging her and won't allow her to come but she doesn't know that yet.

"You better be completely fucking naked by the time I turn around Mika." I begin rummaging through my drawers in my closet, and it only took a few seconds before I hear the frantic rustling of clothes and the creak of the bed. I keep looking through my drawers for my cuffs.

"Lay flat on the bed with your arms up and your legs spread." I demanded. I hear the sheets rustling and then pure silence.

Where the fuck is my second cu-

Oh. There it is.

A sadistic smirk form on my face, and I feel a twist going through my stomach in anticipation. 

I turn around and look at the sight in front of me.

Mika, completely naked with an impressive, thick and long hard on resting against her belly. I lick my lips as my eyes trail from her spread legs and up her lean torso, stopping at the arms stretched over her head.

I tsk and slowly walk towards her, the cuffs hiding behind my back. Lust flooding her face.

"Look at this, baby Mika does know how to follow instructions."

She gulps again, shallow breaths making her bare chest rise and fall rapidly. Her nipples erect.

I walk towards her and stripped out of my lingerie and resume straddling her, just above where her dick meets her bellybutton, smiling as it twitch in anticipation, the head of her dick softly brushing against my ass. Her eyes widened when she took my naked body in. Especially my breasts.

I guess she's a boob girl.

"What is your safe word sweetheart?"

She realises a breath, gulping before answering. "Cherry."

I lean forward and cuff her wrists against the medal bars of my headboard. I tug on them harshly to make sure it's secure.

I down at her to see her state, and see once again, just lust in her blue eyes.

Since I'll be a nice Domme, I won't tie her legs together, no matter how much I want to see her completely at my mercy beneath me. I'll go easy on her tonight since she doesn't really know about BDSM.

I'm not dumb when she told her best friend in the limo over the phone, I saw right through her that she was lying.

I stay in my position, straddling her chest. I tilted my head and run my hooded eyes over her face.

I grab her neck and pull her up a little, watching her wince from the weird angle her arms are cuffed in. But there it is, those hooded eyelids, that sparkle of lust in her eyes, the soft biting on her lower lip.

Baby Mika likes when I tie her up...

Good.

"I guess you figured out I like to dominate."

Her blush spreads from her cheeks to the tips of her ears.

"Here's what's going to happen, Mika-"

Her blue dark eyes lower down to my lips that's a few inches away from hers, my hand that's around her neck still has her pressed right up to my face. I squeeze her neck a little tighter, and her eyes flicker up to meet mine again, glazed with lust.