𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

Mika

I dressed in some black baggy jeans with a white t-shirt with my white air force's. Getting my hair done, I slipped on my rings and necklace and sprayed some cologne on.

I walked downstairs to see the others waiting for me and Valentina but she's still busy upstairs.

After waiting for a few minutes Valentina came downstairs and all the air in my lungs disappeared. Her blonde hair is straightened flowing down her back stopping above her hips, she had a black strapless dress, that stopped mid-thigh...a little slash just at her cleavage to show a little but not too much, and to top it off with a pair of black five-inch strapped heels and a purse to match.

"Damn you look hot." Sienna said letting her give us a twirl.

"Mika close your mouth, you're going to catch flies." James said patting me on the back laughing at me.

Closing my mouth, I looked at Valentina seeing she's already looking at me.

"You look breathtaking." I said making her blush and smile at me.

"Okay now that everyone is ready let's go." Victoria said breaking me from staring at Valentina's eyes.

We headed out, climbing into the car. Lucky we don't have to worry how to get home since the driver will take us home.

After twenty minutes of driving we arrived at the club. We climbed out of the car and made our way to the entrance of the club. James had put us on the guest list so we can walk straight in. The place was already packed and it only opened about an hour ago. Thought I have to admit the place looked amazing.

"This place is incredible!" Victoria shouted at us so we can hear her over the loud music.

"Let's get drinks then we shall hit the dance floor." Sienna said already walking up to get drinks at the bar.

We decided to open a tab and to pay when we go home. We started off with shots and the ordering the dearest of wine the have Valentina's choice. We got our glasses before we headed to find a open booth.

We thought we would stand but found one soon enough.

We were sitting and I enjoyed myself for a first time in a long while. Tonight I'm going to drink and let loose a little.

"Okay I don't know about you guys but I see some hot guys on the dance floor, I'm getting some tonight." Sienna said walking up to the dance floor, James and Victoria joining her. Me and Valentina are sitting at the booth alone looking at the people dancing and grinding on each other.

"Let's go dance." Valentina said grabbing my hand pushing our way through everyone, getting to a space in the centre of the dance floor. Once we found our spot. We soon started dancing with my hands on her waist gripping it, as she grind against me. My front against her back, pushing her ass into me, making me groan. She reached her arms up, wrapping it against my neck, grinding harder against me.

A throaty growl escaped my lips, I closed my eyes, letting the music take over our bodies. I was completely lost in her. I put my head in her neck, leaving small kisses around it.

The more she's grinding into me, the harder it gets to not get a boner right now. I'm semi-hard right now.

She tilted her head back to look at me and has a smug smirk on her face, clearly knowing what she's doing to me.

After dancing for an hour straight we move back into the booth and order another bottle of wine for her and a beer for me.

After having five more beers and let me tell you Valentina loves her wine she already has three bottles in already. I'm feeling fuzzy and warm, little bit tipsy. She looks great not even drunk.

Suddenly legs straddles me, looking up I see it's Valentina. Which caught me off guard. But my reflexes let me immediately wrap my arms around her waist, so she won't fall. I just came back to my senses when I felt her index finger tracing my jawline slowly down to my adam's apple, then to my collarbone. She looks up at me when she from tracing on my collarbone.

She wraps her arm around my neck and smashed our lips together. She licked my lower lip asking for permission which I gladly granted opening my mouth for insert her tongue. We both fought for dominance. I moaned in her mouth when she won. It tasted sweet and bitter at the same time, because of the wine she had.

As we continue to make out, she moaned between our hot make out session, which dangerously wake up my buddy between my legs. She grasp at my hair to pull me closer to hers, if that's even possible, which just make me groaned.

I could feel her smiling between our make out session. I pulled away because I'm running out of oxygen. We both catch our breath, then after ten seconds, she immediately connected our lips again, and started moving. It took me a second before responding to her again.

Not going to lie I'm getting addicted to her kisses.

I pulled away and started kissing her jawline down to her neck. She moved her head to the side to give me more access to her neck which made me more turned on than I already am. I can feel myself getting hard and I'm pretty sure she felt it. I stop on kissing her neck to look at her worriedly, but I don't think she cares.

"No, don't stop, I'm just starting to enjoy it." She said surprisingly, then pushed my head back into her neck and started grinding on top of me while moaning sexily in my ear which made me harder. I was giving her wet kisses to her neck before I started sucking her neck while my hands is travelling down her body, until I stop at her lower waist, she grabbed my hands and put it on her ass and I didn't expect her to do that, but kept my hands there.

She begun to grind faster against me.

"Hmm f-fuck." I moaned. She cupped my face again, and started kissing me again. Her moans got stifled between our make out session.

While we enjoyed our hot make out session, someone cough that caught my attention. I stopped making out with her to look at that someone that coughed. I looked up to the side seeing Sienna standing there with a smirk with a drunk Victoria and James helping her stand against him, because her balance is not so good right now.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but we should go home, it's getting late." She said, I look at my watch and see it's already 2 in the morning

Damn

Valentina leaned back to my ear.

"We'll continue this when we get back home." She whispered seductively into my ear, leaving a kiss just below my ear, making me gulp. Smirking at me she stands up from my lap and made our way out of the club, seeing the driver already waiting for us.

We climbed in and made our way back home with a drunk Victoria and a horny Valentina.

After a few minutes of driving we got home and the others disappeared to their rooms while Valentina went upstairs. I was standing in the kitchen drinking some water before going up.

I walked upstairs going into our room, I don't see Valentina anywhere. I walked in the middle of the room to look where she is when I suddenly feel a hand on my back. I turned around seeing Valentina in some sexy red lingerie.

Fuck.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked her, swallowing thickly.

"Having some fun." She said, pushing me back into the bed.

————————————————————————————————————

~ R