𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

Valentina

Waking up, I covered my eyes from the sunlight that's streaming in. Sitting up I look over at Mika laying beside me. She had her arms above her head, a look of peace on her face.

The covers laid around her waist giving me a full view of her toned body. How much did she workout? Great abs, she even has a v-line.

Running my hand down her abs I marvel at the definition, hard and so fun to touch. Scolding myself I leave the bed, brushing my teeth and wearing underwear and a oversized shirt with some sweatpants.

Going to the kitchen to see my family is already downstairs.

Sienna looked at me with a smirk.

"Looks like someone had fun last night." She wiggled her brows at me. Groaning I move her aside and poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah you do, so did Mika rock your world?" Victoria questions. I felt slightly embarrassed. But rock my world?

Not yet.

"Hell no, I'm leaving this kitchen I don't want to know about my sister's sex life!" James said walking out of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him.

Rounding the corner Mika revealed herself, she was only in her shorts that show off her boxers band at her v-line with a sports bra. She ruffled her hair and looked around, unfazed by us staring at her.

"Damn look at those abs." Sienna whispered hard enough for me to hear.

"What are you some lost cat?" She walked closer to me unfazed by my remark.

"You really got to learn how to be nicer, angel." She leaned up and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Yeah no, where's your shirt?" I pushed her away from me biting into my apple.

"It's warm, I don't want to wear one." She smiled and crossed her arms.

After finishing my apple I walked back upstairs to freshen up for the day.

————

Mika

Valentina went upstairs to shower, I ate some breakfast after finishing my breakfast, I head towards the living room, sitting down on the couch, I grabbed my phone to reply to some of my messages when I saw an unknown number. I opened the message that read:

Dr Ricardo - Good morning Ms. Levine, your next appointment is next week Friday, please it's urgent!

- Dr Ricardo

My blood ran cold when I read that message. My heart hammer against my chest of what could be so urgent.

I got startled when someone put their hand on my shoulder. Jumping up I turned around seeing Valentina standing there.

"Sorry I startled you, just wanted to say you can go and shower." She said and looked at me worriedly as I clutched my chest with my hand.

I cleared my throat and nodded.

"Kay." I muttered and gave her a forced smile and went upstairs to freshen up.

Closing the door behind me, I picked some black shorts with a white shirt and some clean underwear.

Closing the bathroom door behind me. I stripped out of my pyjamas and climbed into the shower.