𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

Mika

I walked towards Valentina's hotel door and knocked on it. There was a few seconds of silence before the door finally opened and there she stood with a red tight ass dress with black heels making me look like a kid next to her. I didn't expect her to wear such a dress. I looked up at her seeing her scanning me up and down. I felt a little bit anxious because I didn't dress up like she did. Her eyes fell on my crotch area and stared at it for a few seconds before she looked up at me.

"You look breathtaking." She smiled at me and nodded her head.

"You don't look bad yourself." I blushed a little and cleared my throat.

"Let's go shall we." We started walking towards the elevator but I may sound like a weirdo but I was staring at her ass the entire time.

Once we stepped into the elevator she turned around so quick she caught me staring. I bit my lip and blushed.

"So where are we going?" I looked at her and gave her a smile.

"You'll see." She smirked and looked in front of her.

The elevator doors open and we both walked out. As we passed the front desk I saw a hot blonde behind the desk, she winked at me then she looked at Valentina. I looked at Valentina seeing her throwing daggers at the blonde. I laughed when the woman's eyes went wide.

Valentina looked at me and glared.

As we walked outside I felt the fresh air blowing against my skin.

We started walking and from time to time someone would check me out making Valentina threw daggers at them. I wonder why she would glare at them, it's not that that good looking.

———

We decided to go to an Italian restaurant because she loves Italian food. Once we walked into a fancy ass restaurant I know I can't really afford the smell hit my nose. I turned to the side and looked at Valentina to see her looking around the place.

We walked to the front counter. We greeted the person behind the counter and they led us to our table and gave us the menu.

"Can we have a bottle of Merlot  please." Valentina said to the waiter.

"Of course." The waiter responded and said he would be back soon with our order.

I watched as she got her phone out and type something. I don't want to be weird or some shit and stare at her so instead of looking at her I looked out of the window and looked at the people walking by being in their own worlds.

"So have you ever been to a Italian restaurant?" Valentina asked me.

"No ma'am this is my first time." She nodded at me.

"You can call me Valentina if we aren't at work. So why haven't you been at an Italian restaurant before?" I smiled at her and nodded but then frowned when she asked me that.

"Well when I was a kid, we didn't really have enough money for such things to go out and eat at restaurants because almost all the money would go to my mother's medical expenses." Before she could answer the waiter came back and gave us our bottle of Merlot and took our orders.

"What kind of illness does your mother have?" She asked softly.

"She had brain cancer but she passed away when I was seventeen." I watched as her eyes kind of lowered like she felt bad for me.