𝐓 𝐄 𝐍

Mika

I didn't sleep the entire night because all I could do was to think about the kiss. What the fuck possessed me to fucking kiss my boss. All this thinking has been giving me a headache. I wanted to crawl in a hole and fucking die. How would I ever look her in the eyes again. I'm just waiting for a knock on the door or an email saying I'm fired from her.

But also why didn't she push me back? No she grabbed me and pulled me closer. I'm so confused right now.

Now the little crush I had on her isn't a fucking crush anymore. I like her. I fucking like her.

Fucking hell.

I opened my phone to check my emails and there was one from her. My heart dropped to my stomach. This is it. I'm going to get fired. I took a deep breath and opened it my hands slightly shaking.

Dear Ms. Levine.

The plane leaves at 8.

Sincerely Valentina Vitale.

That's it? No firing me or cussing me out.

But the email seemed like she was angry and I couldn't really blame her for it.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed my suitcase and started packing my things.

Once everything was packed I went out of my hotel room and closed it behind me. I went to the elevator and pressed the ground button. Once the doors opened for me I handed my key in and walked out of the building seeing the limo driver waiting for me. I gave him my suitcase and got into the limo not seeing Valentina anywhere. I guess she's already at the plane.

Which I'm actually glad for I'm not good in awkward situations. But then again I'm going to be on a plane with her for 9 hours. I'm just going to pretend I'm asleep so I don't have to look at her or talk to her. See problem solved.

The airport was a ten minute drive so it didn't take that long to get there. Once the limo stopped I got out and prepared myself for the flight. I took a deep breath and walked up the stairs. Once I entered I see Valentina on her laptop typing furiously on the keyboard. She didn't even acknowledge my existence. She didn't look at me or greeted me at all she just ignored me. It was very awkward and you could feel the tension from a mile away.

I sighed and took my seat and buckled in and closed my eyes wishing for this flight to be over already.

———

Okay so I may have said I'm going to pretend that I was asleep the whole plane ride back but I actually did fall asleep and slept for the nine hours straight. And when I woke up the plane already landed and Valentina was already off it before I woke up. So yeah I'm getting the feeling she's going to ignore me from now on. Friday I didn't even get a glimpse of her.

I'm currently in my apartment watching the John Wick movies. It's Sunday night and I'm lazy as fuck. Luca would be back tomorrow from his business trip so I'm alone right now. I sighed and turned the tv off and went to my bedroom and climbed into my bed.

My phone buzzed on my nightstand and I groaned. I grabbed and answered it without looking.

"Hello." The person on the other side scoffed.

"Why are you in a mood?" It's Sienna. I sighed.

"I'm not in a mood only tired." I lied.

"You can't lie to me, I know you're lying tell me what's wrong?" She asked softly.

"Promise me you won't freak out." She chuckled a little bit but agreed.

"I kissed Valentina." I closed my eyes ready to be screamed at.

"Is that it?" My eyes shot open and I frowned.

"Is that all you're going to say?" I asked her.

"Well yeah I'm actually glad she kissed someone that doesn't look like a wet rat." I laughed at that.

"Well now she's ignoring me and is pretending I don't even exist." She sighed loudly over the phone.

"Don't worry about that Mika, I'll talk to her." I groaned.

"No don't do that, then she's going to know I told you." She laughed over the phone.

"No she won't because I know she's going to tell me sooner or later that woman tells me everything." I sighed in relief.

"I have to go I'll see you tomorrow." I said rolling on my side.

"See you tomorrow but do me a favour and stop stressing over it." I laughed and we said our goodbyes.

I put my phone on charge and got comfortable in my bed again and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

————————————————————————————————————

~ R

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें