𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Mika

Valentina opens the door to the sauna and we walk in, and are immediately hit with a wave of heat. It's tolerable though, since it was sort of chilly in the spa room anyway, so it's fine for now.

We both set our food and water down on the bench, before taking off our robes off and laying it besides us and then we eat.

"Damn that's refreshing." I take a sip of my water, before looking down at the bottle. Valentina smiles at me while she bites into a strawberry.

"It's getting kind of hot in here." I said as I feel the heat getting to me a little.

"A little." She said and shrugs while she takes a sip of her water.

"My face is so soft right now." I said and laughed while stealing some blueberries from her plate. She glared at me while biting her lip, trying not to smile.

I'm glad she's not so cold towards me anymore, it feels weirdly nice to be honest, just thinking of her nice side makes me blush a little.

"You okay, your getting really red right now?" She asks, looking concerned.

"No, I'm fine just not used to this heat, is all." I said and waved her off.

"The white nail polish looks good on you." I said, looking down at her toes, smiling.

"Thank you Mika." She said giving me a small smile. I smirked when I saw her blushing.

We sit in the sauna for about fifteen minutes now, at this point I feel like fucking dying. I'm sweating profusely, my breathing is heavy, and despite already drinking my full water bottle, I still feel dehydrated.

"Can't we get out now? I mean, the woman said we could if we wanted right." I said and groaned, using my robe to dab the sweat from my chest.

"We have ten minutes left Mika, we can do it." And we did it, but I'm completely miserable for the rest of those achingly slow ten minutes.

"Thank fuck." I said, finally breathing in cool, fresh air. I lean against the wall chugging another bottle of water, trying to rehydrate.

"Stop overreacting, it was really not so bad." Valentina said and rolled her eyes at me. Well sorry for not being used to this kind of shit.

Valentina seems like she enjoyed the sauna room, not even that sweaty like me.

"Good session?" The worker from earlier peaks in, I think her name is Jane, smiling at us.

"It did its job that's for sure." Valentina replied, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Glad to hear that then, you look more worn out than your girlfriend." Jane said pointing at me. I nodded at her and agreed.

"You guys ready for your romantic couples message?" Jane asked, I rub the back of my neck nervously.

"Feel free to shower off, and then you can step through that door to your right for your last treatment."

"Thank you." Valentina and I reply in unison. So we take our turns showering in small bathroom. When it's my turn I closed the door behind me and took off my underwear. I took a quick shower and dried off and dressed back into my underwear. Walking back out I see Valentina waiting for me by the door.

"I'm nervous for this." I laughed awkwardly, rubbing my wet hair with the towel before slipping my robe back on.

"Sitting there for two hours while strangers rubbing all over your body. It's just weird."