𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

Mika

Standing in front of the massive building of Gloss Industries Inc. I took a deep breath. It was located in one of the most expensive area in the UK. The building is mostly made from glass, this large black building was giving all the surrounding buildings a slap in the face because the other buildings that's surrounding Gloss, looks like nothing compared to Gloss.

This was my second interview since I graduated three months ago. I didn't get the job at the other company but to be honest I don't really care, that man who interviewed me looked like a real pedophile, undressing me with his eyes and would do anything in his power to touch me. I shudder in disgust just thinking about it.

I walked into the massive building entering the massive glass door, I walked to the front receptionist. I gave her a smile and put my hands in my pockets.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" She asked sternly.

Really she had to say "sir" well I couldn't really blame her for my short hair and type of clothes I was wearing. I get this often being called "sir" but I'm used to it and don't even bother with correcting them.

"Good morning. Can you tell me where to go for the interviews for Ms. Vitale's new assistant?" She glared at me and look something on her computer.

Damn who pissed in her cereal this morning.

"On the twentieth floor. The elevator is on the right." She said not even looking at me.

"Thank you." I said awkwardly and made my way to the elevator. Once inside the empty elevator, I pressed the button of the twentieth floor and moved to the side and released a breath.

After a few seconds I reached the twentieth floor and stepped out of the elevator.

I looked around and everyone on the floor was engrossed with their work. I stepped forward and a woman came asked me if I was one of the interviewees and then led me to an waiting area. Sitting beside a man of my age, there were a blonde woman and other two men also waiting like me. I began to tap my feet on the tiled floor getting anxious all of a sudden.

Twenty minutes has passed when suddenly everyone started rushing to their desks and organised their papers and getting settled. I frown and stood up and walked to the hallway to have a better look at what's happening.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Are you trying to get me fired?" The woman I met earlier said to me in panic.

Is she allowed to -

"Go back to your seat!"

"What's happening?" I asked, noticing everyone is in a panic state except this one brown head woman behind the receptionist desk.

What the hell -

"Ms. Vitale has arrived. So if you still want to live, go sit in your spot." She said and basically pushing me by the shoulders.

Narrowing my eyes in confusion, I went back to my seat and sat down with the others here for the interview.

Why the hell is everyone in such a panic state, I mean she can't be that bad as everyone claims her to be. Guess I'll just have to wait and see for myself.

As the woman arrived through the hallway, many people surrounded her, informing her about projects and meetings and other important events. Once she was out of site everyone released a breath they were holding in unison.

I would made a run for it, but I think it's too late!

For the next few minutes, I kept sitting there like a fucking statue, too scared and anxious to move. After ten minutes, my name was called and my heart started beating faster in my chest.

Taking a deep breath, bracing myself, I straightened my coat and walked towards the conference room where the interviews are being held. All the people on the floor were looking at me in pity, as if this is the last time their going to see me alive, like I'm going to be murdered inside the conference room, except the woman at the receptionist, she gave me a warm smile, I gave her a nervous smile back as I walk past her.

I mean she can't be that bad, can she?
She's just being strict. Right?

As my feet finally reached the conference hall, I run my fingers through my short brown curly hair and exhale deeply. Plastering a smile on my face, I entered through the glass door and that's when my gaze landed on the woman.

She's beautiful, her blonde hair was falling over her shoulders in waves she was wearing light makeup, gorgeous blue eyes that's currently piercing through my soul and pink plump lips.

"Take a seat." Her cold voice echoed through the room.

Fuck.

————————————————————————————————————

~ R