𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Mika

Mmm. That feels nice.
Something is rubbing against my dick and fuck I may cum. My eyes slowly opens seeing blonde hair.
Then I soon remember where I am.
The sun peeks through, blinding me. Her ass is pressed against my dick and every time she moves, it reacts with pleasure.

How the hell did we end up spooning!

"Mmm Valentina, could you move away a little please." She doesn't react she just hums.

Definitely still asleep. Slightly panicking.

I can't move away because she's gripping my arm which is wrapped around her waist. Her ass moves again and I try my best not to moan.

"Mika move your leg, it's poking me." She mumbles and then turns around.

She looks down confused and then up at me. Looking at her panicked.

I tried to stand up to go to the bathroom but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the bed.

"Are you wearing a fucking strap?" She asked me angrily. I widened my eyes at her and shook my head furiously.

"No it's not a strap." She looks at me confused. I sighed and scratched my neck and put my hands in my lap and try to cover my erection.

"Do you know what intersex means?" I asked her and it's like a light bulb went on in her head because she looks like she understands now.

"Oh so you're intersex?" She asks casually.

"Yes." I said looking at her with my eye still wide open.

This is it where she's going to be disgusted with me and fire me. I sighed and looked away from her and closed my eyes.

"Mika look at me." I opened my eyes and looked at her, she has a smile on her face.

"I'm not disgusted by you Mika and whatever you're thinking about stop it, I'm not going to fire you and I'm definitely not going to treat you any differently." She said sternly.

I smiled her and sighed in relief.

"Thank you." She smiled at me and gave me a side hug and a kiss on the forehead that shocked me.

"Is this the reason you were bullied in high school?" She asked me softly. I nodded and gave her a sad smile.

"And I guess a picture of your dick got exposed and then the bullying started." She said softly.

"Yeah." I mumble and blushed.

"Go take care of that." She said pointing at my boner that made me blush in embarrassment that made her laugh.

I scrambled out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a quick cold shower. I dressed in my pyjamas again and went back to the bedroom seeing Valentina fast asleep again probably still tired of yesterday. Going to the closet I grabbed some clean underwear and dressed in some black shorts with a white t shirt with my Nike flip flops. I decided not to wear any jewellery today and sprayed my cologne on and went downstairs.

I went to the living room seeing Victoria playing some racing game.

"Morning." She greeted me without looking at me.