𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

Mika

Me and Valentina got up early this morning and packed our last stuff.

I took our luggage downstairs to the car while the driver put them into the trunk.

When I went back inside I see Valentina already saying goodbye to her family. To be honest, I'm going to miss them I genuinely had a good time with them, to feel like I'm part of a family.

Walking up to them, Valentina already said her goodbyes, I went to hug Angus.

"Goodbye Angus thank you for having me, I had a great time!" I said genuinely. He gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Anytime Mika, take good care of yourself and my daughter remember what I told you." He said playfully pointing a finger at me. Laughing I nod at him, moving to Maddison, I hugged her.

"Take care dear, we'll visit soon." She said breaking the hug and kissed my cheek.

"Take care Mika, it was nice meeting you, and next time I will win you with that race." Victoria said with a smug smile.

"Sure whatever helps you sleep at night." I said hugging her saying goodbye.

I moved to James and hugged her.

"Take care Mika, I'll see you soon." He said saying my goodbyes to him.

I moved to Sienna give the tall girl a hug.

"Hurt my best friend and I'll come for you Mika." She said dead serious, laughing awkwardly.

"Don't worry she's in save hands." I put my hands up in surrender. Nodding at me she smiled.

Sienna will stay for another week in Hawaii for business so she won't be travelling back with me and Valentina.

After saying goodbye we made our way to the airport.

———

After an hour drive we arrived at Valentina's private jet and got into the jet and strapped in.

I can feel there's tension between us after last night's talk.

But I'm scared to go home to go and see Dr. Ricardo, since he said in the message it's urgent. I hope they got me a donor since I'm waiting for years for one.

"Mika."

In the next twenty four hours I can receive the worst news in my life.

"Mika!"

I can get the news that I'm going to die in a couple of months.

"MIKA!"

Snapping my head towards Valentina I see she's fuming, eyes cold and hard.

"Y-yeah?" I asked with wide eyes scared that she might kill me. That stare is giving me a chill down my spine.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She looks upset with me, looking down at my lap.

"Nothing I'm going to take a nap." I said in a small voice.

"No Mika, you don't get to fucking sleep now what's wrong tell me? since my brother mentioned your Doctor you tense up and become distant and act weird like what's going on!" She demanded her voice stern.

Glaring at her I still ignore her question.

She looks murderous right now her face red from anger, eyes hard and cold I never saw her this angry before. Fuck she's scaring me right now.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I looked away from her and stare at the seat in front of me neither of us said anything. The air is so tense you can cut it with a knife.

Neither of us talked again after that and honestly I'm glad I'm to stressed right now I don't need her to add more.

After some hours Valentina still ignores me not even sparing a glance at me. Now we're going back to square one. Great.

"You know I'm not fucking dumb." She suddenly spoke and gave a sarcastic laugh looking me dead in the eyes.

"What-"

"When my brother told you that your Doctor called you looked like you saw a fucking ghost, so I know there is something seriously wrong." She looked right through my soul. Swallowing the lump in my throat.

Shit shit shit think of something Mika!!

"Well you don't have to worry nothing is wrong." I said, lying through my teeth.

"You don't fucking fool me Mika!" She's pissed right now.

"Tell me what illness you have, I know your sick!" Fuck what do I say.

"Fuck you're right okay!" I said.

"I have asthma!" I said without thinking.

"Then why the fuck is it such a big secret!" Great more questions.

"Because it's not so important or so serious!" I snapped back.

She stared at me for a few second.

She nodded at me before she gave me one last cold glare and picked up her magazine and continued to read.

Sighing I threw my head back in the seat and closed my eyes. What am I going to do with my life.

After a few hours we landed when I stepped out of the plane I see two different cars one white Range Rover and one Black Range Rover

"I'll see you tomorrow, at work." Valentina said putting on her sunglasses and walked to the black Range Rover not even giving me a chance to speak.

Sighing I got into the white Range Rover and wait for the driver to take me to my apartment.

————————————————————————————————————

~ R