𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

Mika

I woke up with my alarm clock going off. I usually don't set up my alarm because, I can for the most part get up on my own, but since I started working for Ms. Vitale I set the damn alarm so I'm not late and get my ass fired.

I slammed the damn thing, ten seconds away from throwing it against the wall. I got out of my bed and looked at my phone to see that it was 05:15. I threw it on my bed and went to my bathroom.

What's the fucking point to have an alarm clock if the thing doesn't wake you up on time, I was supposed to be up by 05:00.

I got into the shower and did everything I was supposed to do last night but was to lazy. I saved my legs and arm pits.

And other parts.

When I got out, I felt amazing. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. My breasts are small is almost flat but it's still there, that's why people often get confused when they find out I'm a woman. I looked into the full body mirror. I looked at my penis, every once in a while, I don't like it. Suddenly the thought of Valentina popped inside of my head.

When she asked me why I was so different I began to panic, I wonder how would she react when she will find out about my dick. How would she react? Would she hate it? Would she be disgusted? Would she treat me differently. I lost so many people in my life just because of my dick.

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel covering myself. Luca went on a business trip yesterday and would be back next week Monday. I already packed my bags last night so that's out of the way.

I went to my closet and got my clothes out. Since we're travelling I'm going to dress comfortable. I put my clothes on.

I looked in my big mirror in my room and looked at myself. I had on  black baggy jeans, with my grey Nike sweatshirt and my white air force 1's. I put on my silver rings and my silver chain and sprayed some cologne. I styled my short wavy brown hair in it's usual messy style.

I grabbed my suitcase and opened my bedroom door. I left my apartment and locked the door and went to the elevator. Once out of the elevator, I walked out of the building and walked towards the limo. The driver took my suitcase and put it into the trunk. The driver then opened my door and I got in. The driver closed my door and got into his seat and started driving. Ms. Vitale was seated opposite of me.

"Morning ma'am." I greeted her, she looked up from her phone and looked at me giving me a small smile.

"Morning Mika." Then she went back to her phone. I didn't bother to start a conversation with her, because I don't really know what to talk to her about. I just looked outside the window looking at the people and buildings we're passing.

It was nearing winter and I was very happy. I love winter. Since I was little. The snow, the weather. It gives me joy. I used to love Christmas but since my mother has passed, it wasn't the same after that.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the ID caller to see it was Luca.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey, just wondering if you're still alive, because of you know who."

"Oh my God." I groaned and turned my body away from Ms. Vitale.