Ch. 55 Under Her Spell

Start from the beginning

"S-sir...... Actually I......." She stuttered before her left hand went to her head clutching it as her eyes closed shut and body swayed lightly ready to fall on the floor.

Her friends and few colleagues came forward to hold her before she touches the ground and hurt herself.

Trust me, I would have ran too. Only if I wasn't aware of my lovely wife's acting skills.

She really thinks I am dumb to get fooled by her act? Someone please tell her that when an unripened fruit changes its colour during the ripening process, other fruits kept with it notices everything. Hence they automatically knows when the fruit will change its colour next time in future.

"What happened to her Neha??" The senior asked, to one of her friends.

"She is sick sir. I told her to take rest but......."

He rubbed his temples with an annoying look on his face for the answer he got.

Well !! That's my wife, everyone....

She can give a headache to anyone without moving a muscle.

I got down the stage and moved where her senior and others stood, surrounding her unconscious yet concious figure.

"Someone please pick her up and-"

Few male species stepped forward to help her on hearing his words but not even their shadows got to touch her as I quickly bent down to pick her up in my arms and threw a harsh glare in their direction to fuck themselves off gladly.

From the CEO position of my company to a mere bank employee, I didn't had such a huge transition to see someone else wrapping their arms around my wife. Not in this life at least......

I was advised to drop her back to her desk so she could rest there till the programme ends. Just as we exited through the doors of the meeting room, she carefully opened her eyes concious of her surroundings and then her right hand flew to my shirt collar pulling me down via that while gritting her teeths.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I chuckled at the sight of her flaring nose and narrowed eyes.

"Kuch galatfehmiyan ho gayi thi meri Begum Sahiba ko. Bas unhe hi mitane aaya hun."

( My Begum Sahiba had some misunderstandings. I have just come to clear them. )

I swear I could hear the gnashing of her teeths as she cursed me in her mind. Her hand travelled from my collar to my neck grabbing it between her small palm as she tried to press my throat with all the might she have.

"Dekhna kisi din tumhe hi na mita dun main, is duniya se." A chortle escaped my lips on her dangerous threat cause it sounded like a melody to me.

( Be careful otherwise I'll clear you someday, from this world. )

"Kaise?? In aadhe inch ke haathon se? You know what Sweetheart...... Badi ho jaiye, phir baat karenge."

( How?? With these half-inch hands? You knew what Sweetheart...... Grow up first, then we will talk. )

And here blasted my portable atom bomb as she hooked her hand behind my neck to support herself in uplifting her midriff and bit the sides of my throat. My steps halted on their own when I felt her teeths and plump lips just a little away from my Adam's apple.

Now who taught her this??

Retrieving her lips back, she glared at me. Like seriously?? I reverted the glare with pleasure before leaning forward slightly and whispering right on top of her lips.