Swindle: You like some jazz. But I want to rock and roll.

(Back in the ruined city, Neon manages to roll ahead of every blast from brawl mini gun as she skating on the railings and making faces at an irritated brawl. She continues to flip and slide over any terrain in her way, all the while repeating a mantra to herself)

Neon: Never miss a beat! Never miss a beat! Never miss a beat! Never miss a beat!

(She eventually comes down to the ground and charges at brawl, becoming a rainbow blurr while hitting brawl multiple times. He grits her teeth, as he aims his mini gun at her, as Neon smirks and cracks her glow sticks, turning them blue. She comes forward again, dashing past Brawl shots before he even realizes that his right leg is now encased in ice.

Neon: (giggles) Hm-hmm! Look! (smacks her butt for emphasis) Now you're bottom-heavy, too!

Brawl: Ok now you're starting to piss me off.

Getting quite irate now brawl just pulls him legs as the ice breaks, but is unable to stop Neon from knocking his gun out of his hand and freezing his left arm now. She sees Neon rollerblading on rails and through archways, gaining distance until she speeds forth and kicks brawl back into a wall, cracking it)

Neon: You should cool off! Get it? Because you're angry.

(Not amused by the pun one bit, brawl smashes his arm against the wall breaking both the wall and the ice as he get angry and lifts up a peace of the wall)

Neon: uh oh.

(He then throws it at neon as she run. Meanwhile, swindle and Flynt are facing each other in the burning section, swindle useing  his guitar to shoot a beam of ice right at his enemie. Flynt looks down and smiles, leaping forward onto his knees and blowing his horn just as a column of flame erupts right in front of him, diverting the fire to melt the ice beam affect)

Flynt: (getting back up as he twirls his trumpet) Too bad all those weapons can't buy you skill.

Swindle: Oh i have skills.

(Swindle looks at his guitar setting and changes it to a wind Dust he aims his guitar at him and fires stream of wind at Flynt, who matches his power with his own blowing, creating a standstill until swindle pulls a flash bang out of his chest and loads it into his weapon as he fires it and I goes off as swindle covers his eye can ears and Flynt without his glass is blinded and swindle runs in with his axe guitar he swings it around as he delivers strike after strike till I hit him with it)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Swindle: Yeah rock and roll forever! Suck on that jazz boy!

RWBY team COMBATजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें