Will you marry me?

Roulette walks up to amorins room knocking on the door, amorin unlocks it and looks down rolling his eyes about to shut the door. "amorin- look i know you dont like me" Roulette holds the door. "but i need a favor.. its for metoru" "you're lucky im in a good mood, what do you need." Roulette messes with his fingers for a moment "I need a ring, like a good one" "no.. don't tell me your-"

"its high time i do it." Amorin thinks for a moment "I got you, don't worry"  Amorin walks back to his closet and grabs something. "this was my wife's, I trust metoru with it not you but.. anything for the little guy." "thanks amorin" "Welcome, now go away dont tell metoru i know i want to see his face" 

"you okay roul? You look uncomfortable" metoru grabs his hand

"im fine, but meotru-" "yea?" Roulette takes a deep breath. "I know this won't matter because, we're demons and men but-" Metoru furrows his brow and tilts his head. "what about that?" Roulette pulls a ring out of his pocket hiding it for a moment, getting off the bed and stepping infront of metoru. "metoru, I love you.." 

"I love you too? wait are you breaking up with me.." "No i-" Roulette gets on his knee and holds out the ring. "Metoru.. will you marry me?" Metorus whole face shifted tears welling up in his eyes lip quivering not being able to respond for a moment "if- if no that's alright if im going to fast I can-" Metoru slid off the bed grabbing the ring and hugging roulette tightly. 

"yes Roulette! I would die with you if i had to." metoru let back a little looking at Roulette who was on the verge of tears, tears rolling down his own face. "oh my god Roulette" Metoru sniffles, both sitting on the floor metoru looks at the ring smiling.

Roulette tips his face up and kisses him.  "you will have to thank Amorin for the ring, he dosnt know but he gave it to me" 

"wait he-" metoru looks down at the right for a moment and starts sobbing even harder burying his face in Roulettes shoulder.