.Fight or flight.

Amorin & Tsao's Death

damn amorin is probally like 578 in this...

______

Amorin and Tsao quietly talked about the mission they were being sent on. "So hashira huh?" Tsao questioned "Do you know the names? or ranks atleast" "Hm.. Lightning, water, insect, and like 2 others." "I see why they sent you with me then.."

"Easy enough i mean, ive wiped out bloodlines before so how hard could this be?" Amorin furrowed his brow, "it does confuse me on the 'Lightning hashira', theirs Raiden Metorus little friend then theres this guy? what's the diffrence in breathings" "Skill set mabey?" Amorin shrugged and kept walking.

_

The two arrived at the suspected forest "Alright be as quiet as pos- wait" A gush of hot hair passed by them as Amorin was hit by atleast 3 bodies. "AMORIN!" Tsao yelped as he was hit by a sword, the owner of this weapon must have dragged tsao back because he was knocked back into a clearing.

Amorin grunted and flipped back drawing two large melee nichirin katanas. "TSAO WE'VE BEEN AMBUSHED FIGHT YOUR BEST" Tsao only barely heard him through fighting the presumed insect hashira. Amorin on the other hand doged  attacks left and right damaging 2 of them leaving the other sword drawn left eye slashed. Amorin paused staring at him. "You're strong.. what is your name, young one." "Rin Osama" Amorin froze. "Your hair.. your eyes.. that mark" The hashira let down his sword and examined Amorin. "What is your name, formerly." Amorin thought for deciding it was safe to say seeing as one of them would die today. "Ruki'jin.. Osama." 

A silence was shared between them, "You are my Sons descendant.." "So i am related to you.." 

"yes im afraid so." Rin curled his nose and gripped his sword. "As for being my blood line, i was really hoping to wipe you out.. do you have children?" "three." "Hm.. not like just my generation had a deadbeat dad" Rin lauched at Amorin using a combination of two forms slicing at Amorin. 

The demon didnt even hesitate to block it but in counter Rin slashed across amorins face tkiing out two of his eyes.

The two fought harshly till almost sunrise untill a loud scream sounded from the clearing tsao was in. Amorin lost focus his eyes widening as he shifted into his full force form and dipped out of the battle leaping from tree to tree to the clearing. The Tsao held his hair, Ink pouring out of many parts of his body. "TSAO" All he could see was red as he leaped down and pinned the insect hashira through her chest. "DONT TOUCH MY FUCKING SON", but before he could even pull his sword out, the sun peeked through the trees. "TSAO GET COVER!" Rin flew from out of a hedge and knocked tsao to the ground not letting him escape. Amorin ditched his sword and generated out the sythe used with this form severing Rins body through the diahphram Nad grabbing But it was too late.

Tsao had been beheaded and the sun hit both of the demons bodies, Life floodded out of Rin and the insect hashiras body as they watched Amorin grab Tsao trying to reatach his head. Their boddies crumbled into ash slowly. "No- no NO, Cmon- what about Vix we cant leave him- I know Please Tsao please wake up please dont ash-" Amorin sobbedinto tsaos chest forming back to his normal body. "I cant die.. you can't" tsao gripped amorins hand "im scared." "Me too.."

The sun had shown over head as they both crumbled to ash holding eachother.

_____