Baby sitting

Kurutta whispered somthing into his twins ear then pointed at amorin

Amorin knelt down to eye level with the smaller demons.

"What are your names?" He smiled at the twins.

"Im Kurutta this is my brother kanashi"

Naichingēru folded his wings and looked at the twins, "you both used to be apart of ruis family? And now since hes dead you made your way to upper six"

The twins nodded 

"You two both look about what 15?

" we are physically 15 mentally 10 and in relatity were 126.." kurutta answered 

Vix raised a brow "your 100 under me. Alot under Amorin.. like alot. I think 200 under nyx and Naichingēru.. bitch how old were you again"

"253"

"Yea" vix crossed his arms

"Master told us to baby sit them.. apparently they fight alot" nyx rested her head on her palm.

Kanashi reached grabbing his brothers pony tail pulling his head down, a smile on his face

Kurutta kept looking forward and violently punched his brother into the wall

Vix snickered a bit, so did Naichingēru.

"Anyways, im going to my room see ya and dont kill the kids" nyx took flight up to her room.

Kanashi got up and body slammed kurutta.

Kurutta grabed kanashis hair and pulled him down knocking him out and picking him up.

"My apologies he gets aggressive when not fed" kurutta bowed "yea hes the aggresive one.." Naichingēru commented. "Shut up man whore" vix grumbled.

____

I ran out of thought tell me if you want more of the brothers or even their slayer au rhat has alotttt of story to it (ps kanashi is inlove with a Demon)

Rare slayer amorin and vix footage

Me and my frein in rouge demon