Touching

Vix sat on the floor of his room trying to get the tv to work, Finally he got it to turn on but as soon as he did Amorin crept into the room and peeked around his gate. They stared at each other for a moment before vix looked back at the tv "Get out" Amorin ignored Vix and walked over sitting behind him. Vix just rolled his eyes and changed the channel looking for a good show to watch. Amorin wrapped his hands around vix's waist, slowly lifting his hands up to vix's pecs. "Amorin." Amorin Groaned and closed his eyes nuzzling into vix's shoulder breathing warm air onto vix's  neck.

"Oh my god.. fine" Amorin smiled against vix's body pulling his hands down to the smaller demon's hips. pulling him onto his lap taking his left hand and placing it on vix's neck kissing the other side. "You're so clingy.." Vix moved his hand to Amorins and leaned his head over their hands exposing his neck more. Amorin opened his eyes and looked up at Vix and smirked biting down on his neck causing him to whimper. "Amorin.." Amorin pulled away licking away the blood drawn from his neck. "Sorry dear" Amorin began to lean away but Vix grabbed head and put it back on his shoulder. A scilence was shared for a moment before Amorin settled back into his shoulder and smiled.

__________
 VIX MOVE TF OVER MY TURN <33

meanwhile vix hating physical touch with others :3