BEN AND VAL BC WHEELE OF NAMES

Benjamin Stood inside the abandoned building watching Valentino and Jaq Talk about somthing, honsetly who fucking knows. Ben gritted his teeth as Jaq ran her hand down Vals back. Val cringed at her touch, Benjamin was not having anymore of this shit for today and walked over to valentino grabbing his hand tightly and walking away to their busted up room they had claimed for the time being. Val grunted stumbling along after him, "Ben- what are you doi-" Benajmin slammed the door shut locking it. "Ben what's wrong-" Ben grabbed him by the strap of his tank top and pulled him close to his face. "I thought i told you not to let her touch you." "I thought you didnt care anymore-" "Well i do." Val tried to push ben off of him, Benjamin only pulled him closer grabbing his shoulders. For a moment ben relaxed embarrased from how close they were. 

He let val go and turned around hiding his face. Val's face curled confused about what just happened. Val stepped forward to ben and grabbed his face. "Are you feeling okay dude?" Ben froze up face growing redder by the second."I-" Ben didnt think before he acted and grabbed vals hand that was holding his face and pulled val in by his waist. They stared at eachother for a moment before leaning in to kiss.

Val grabbed bens arm as they continued for a second before pulling away for air. "what.." "What just happened." The two whispered still staring at each other confused. "You felt that too right.." Val asked taking his hand from bens arm and touching his own lips. "yea.." Ben let go of val's waist and arm holding his arms at his sides. "Ben i-" "Val-" They overlapped eachother both going red. "You say-" "go ahe-" They looked away from each other before ben looked back and spoke up. 

"I love you."

______

I did not know what to do for this 

litteraly them 

litteraly them 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.