Horny amorin for my pookie

Vix laid in his bed staring at the ceiling bored out of his mind. Though he snapped attention to the door as Amorin walked in. "God what do you need.." "mm.." Amorin stood in the door for a second looking around the room then went and sat on vix's bed. They stared at eachother for a moment. before Amorin crawled forward and laid beside vix staring at his neck. "Can i help you Amorin?" Amorin didnt speak, he just hummed quietly before pulling vix closer to himself and kissed his neck. "amo- what the fuck are you doing" Vix squirmed and tried to get away before amorin bit down on his neck making him close his eyes and whimper slightly. Amorin looked up at vix moving his other hand away from vix's arm and down to his v-line. 

"Amorin- what are you doing" Amorin drew a little blood as he let go of vix's neck breathing hot air onto vix he looked into his eyes for a second. "Amorin." Amorin pouted slightly tugging at the bottom of Vix's shirt. Vix rolled his eyes "fine.. but no sex." "Shirt off?" Vix looked down at him and  frowned "I hate you." He was already unbuttoning his vest and taking off his undershirt. Amorin smiled and sat on his knees ontop of vix, slipping his tank top over his head leaving the shoulder straps on wanting tos tart as fast as possible taking a hairband off his arm and tying up his hair. He leaned  down cupping vix's face pulling him into a kiss. 

Their bodies pressed against eachother as amorin wrapped his tounge around Vix's humming through the kiss. Amorin broke the kiss opening his eyes  to look at vix, who was trying to get air back. Amorin smirked and slid down kissing vix's neck. Vix hummed as Amorin kissed the burn scars on his torso, he left hickeys on the smallers body. As he did this vix rubbing his hand across Amorins head running his fingers through his ponytail. "You satisfied yet?" Amorin came up from his body and kissed his lips before going back and resting his head on vix's chest. 

"Can I stay here..?" "This once." Amorin smiled and closed his eyes. Vix looked down at him and continued to brush through Amorins hair.

Random drawings