Nobody's home?

She asked for more, SOS PLEASE S- SAVE O-OUR (MY) S- SOUL

______

Vix took his finger down from Amorin's mouth and kissed his cheek. "You know were the only ones home and Naichingeru never comes out of his room.." Amorins face flushed red while vix slid his hand down the side of Amorins tight shirt.

"If you want, i'll allow you this once (boy sthu) to touch me." Amorin stared at vix for a second then without saying anything pushed him against the couch and kissed Vix's neck slightly biting down on the side. Vix let out a soft whimper at the sudden movements. 

He slid his hand down to vix's vest and unbuttoned it. Amorin began to get aggressive undressing vix. Vix yelped as he was picked up by Amorin and pulled into a kiss. Cold skin pressing together during the sloppy kiss. Amorin pulled back a spit trail left between the two "If im going too fast I can take it slower" Vix furrowed his brows and pulled Amorin back in pulling him to the couch.

Amorin grunted as vix slipped off his pants under them signaling Amorin to do the same. "You're sure?" "shut up and fuck me."

Amorin followed Vix's lead. Getting in position, Vix let out a small scream not being stretched and ready for the long night that felt like days. Amorin wished it could last nights. He loved vix enough to do this, and vix obviously loved Amorin enough to let him do this to him.

_______

The next morning Vix woke up in his bed- only seeing the night before as a dream, weird ass dream. Thought it was a dream until he turned over not meaning to but wraping his arms around a large body. Shit, dream nothing. 

_______

THATS ALL THE BS YOUR GETTING