Panic attack.

Amorin angst 😝😝

____

Hed finally gotten the rank, now what.. Amorin would lock himself in his clost he even installed a fucking door. Amorin walked into the house after buying a air matress "what that for are we having geust?" Tsao peeked around the corner.

"Erm.. no its uhm.. just incase"  tsao got a little suspicious but let it go quickly just skipping back to his room.

Amorin sighed running back to the closet setting up the air matress. "Now i dont have to come out!" Amorin thought he heard knocking behind him so he quickly turned around. But nobody was at the door

Suddenly getting the feeling he was being watched. "Who" Amorin felt somthing graze his arm , Amorin jumped back onto the air matress. He violently looked around backing into the corner behind the matress, his breathing starting to heavy "stop-" Amorin pulled his knees closer to him. 

He began to hyperventilate digging his nails into his own skin. "Stop- STOP STOP IT" amorins face ran red as he began sweating harshly pupils shrinking by the second. On the verge of tears he snapped back to reality still hyperventilating, he looked up at the door to see Vix staring at him.

"Amorin-" Vix slowly walked in and kneeled infront of him. Amorin looked away not being able to make eye contact. "Amorin, hey" vix snapped infront of his face "Amor cmon reality needs you. Wake up" Amorin looked at vix and nodded not saying anything.

"Im- sorry" Amorin tried to slow his breathing "litsen this is the only time im being nice to you." He grabbed amorins hand trying to dig amorins fingers out of his own skin "calm down.. your okay what happened."

_____

Vix is not my oc

Why did it bring me joy to make this chapter