THEY DIDNT GO AWAY?

Amorin pressed him against the wall holding him by the legs biting down onto his neck. "Aha- Amorin be more quiet" He licked the blood off vix's neck leaving another mark. "No promises darling" Vix rolled his eyes and kissed Amorin.

_______

2 hours later. 

"Jeez you look rough as hell" Naichingeru poured himself some water and leaned against the kitchen counter looking down at the worn out vix. "Oh shut it you fucking urogi reprise" Naichingeru walked around the counter before something caught his eye. "Dang he really roughed you up didn't he." "Huh?" Vix picked his head up and looked at him "What do you mean?" Naichingeru stepped closer to him. "Your neck man" Vix froze knowing exactly what he was talking about. "Wait.. please tell me they went away." 

"If they in question are the huge ass bite marks in your neck then no.." Vix's face flushed with embarrassment as he rushed to cover the mark. Vix gritted his teeth "AMORIN GET YOUR TITAN BUILT ASS IN HERE" Amorin slugged to get up and out of his chair. "TF DO YOU WANT BITCH" 

"IM GOING TO GUT YOU YOU PIG GET IN HERE" "IM FUCKING COMING WHORE." Amorin walked in and crossed his arms "what." "You left shit on my neck." Naichingeru's eyes widened as he saw amorin running back to his room with the human food. Amorin paid no mind to him. "What do you mean i left shit on your neck." Vix went up to him and kicked in the balls. "thats for calling me a whore" Then slapped him. "and thats for the fucking bites you took out of my neck." he stormed back to his room.