This isn't a prank...

"Hey Nae! have you seen Vix?" Nae, Vix's younger sister looked up at Amorin with a sorrowful face.

"Oh Rin... you haven't heard?.." "Haven't heard what?" Amorin still had his smile plastered on his face, tilting his head down at her. "Amorin.. Vix Is dead"

Amorin froze, mouth hung open. Nae held back laughter as she saw Amorinos Horrified face.

"Amorin! Amorin! it was a prank! Vix is watching us over there- he told me to scare the living shit out of you i guess I did!"

"Haha very funny" Amorin wiped away a forming tear. "Ima get you one day you had me scarred for life." Vix snicked and mocking Amorin 

(This was set around 59 years after they met)

______

(78 years later)

"Vix, Hey remember how we said Amorin went on that mission..."

 "well.. we just got news that he was beheaded.. and that they are filling his rank.."

Vix was stunned for a moment but laughed "Funny, Cmon Amorin i know your pranking me like i did to you"

Nae went silent for a moment and looked down, Vix waited a moment, he didn't see Amorin's titan built self, peek around the corner of his door, Vix looked back at Nae.

"Nae.." Vix's lip hung a bit

"Vix.."

Vix covered his mouth "Vix this isn't a prank." She crossed her arms tears forming in her eyes "Ruji said I shouldn't tell you, but I thought you deserved to know."

"Vix.. im sorry.."

_____

He died while fighting his descendant <3 the fight lasted about 2 whole days, Jin his greaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt grandson, thunder Hashira put up the meanest fight not backing down after he learned that they had blood relation.

And actually, they both died that night, Amorin was caught in a trap, and beheaded and the Hashira bled out, after losing his leg, an eye and other major injuries Amorin produced.

Bye bye <3 luv you pookies