get off that game and kiss me on my hot mouth im feelin romantical

they get caught :3

___
Amorin looked at the clock then to his door. "mm.." he stood and walked up to vix's room to see if he was still awake. Amorin opened the door slowly and peered in, vix was sitting at his desk bored. "vix..?" Vix jumped and turned around and frowned seeing him at the door, "what do you need this time." He looked down then back at vix, Vix rolled his eyes and got up and walked ot his door grabbing amorins hand leading him to the chair. 

Amorin grunted as he was pushed against the chair. "What's the matter" Vix wrapped his legs and arms around amorin. "overworked.." Vix sighed, "are you tired, horny, what" Amorin  laid his head back and groaned. "Amorin im being nice to you what do you need." "Its embarrassing.." 

"Horny?" Amorin nodded. vix nidded slightly and grinded over amorins crotch leaning in to kiss him. Amorin slid his hands up and down vix's body rubbing his inner thighs a few times causing vix to moan, though they only came as hums until Amorin moved down to his neck biting down on his sweet spot causing him to gasp audibly .
_

roulette and Metoru walked down the hall whispering about how cold it was, Metoru paused for a moment as they walked in front of vix's door the nosies form the two were heard seeing as the house was entirely quiet. "is vix okay in there..?" "I dont know" "he could be hurt in there" Roulette nodded and slightly pushed the door open. they both snapped to attention as vix and amorin turned their heads. Vix scrambled off amorin as he crossed his leg and turned the chair face red asf.

Roulette closed the door and ushered metoru to follow him. "yep they're fine!"

______

i love lin manuel miranda hes so silly