Never want help.

Kinda a pt 2 to cuts

Tysm vix for doing the rp with mee

_____

Amorin sat at his desk almost falling asleep, but the urge was over bearing it wasnt even funny anymore. He held his head trying not to get up from the desk. 

But did anyways..

Amorin walked over to his gate door and locked it forgeting about the space in between the wall and the gate. He drowsly stepped in his closet and generated a knife out of his hand

After a moment hed almost gotten done tracing his arm with the blade thick blood ran down his hands onto the floor of the closet.

Before he could get to the palm of his hand his name sounded from behind him

"Hey Amorin?-" "...." he didnt turn around for a second but then looked back at vix. "..."

Vix ran up and grabbed his arm "why- would you do this" vix knew he would regenerate anyways but still "im fine- its just a stress relief.."  amorin winced as vix took out bandages from his pocket (boy where tf-) and bandaged up Amorins arm. "This wont fix anything!" "Im fine, just get out of my room."  Vix pulled the bandages tighter "ow-" 

"No."

"And why not" 

"Because-" he was about to say somthing else but stopped himself.

Amorin snatched his arm away and went to his bed, crossing his arms around his knees not daring to look at Vix. ".."

Vix stared at amorin slightly hurt from him doing this. But inhaled  "you know what since you never want help from me or anybody you never ask or let yourself recive it! You can do this all you want i dont care!" 

"Cut my fucking arm off if i want.." amorin hugged his knees toghter has vix walked to his room.