Happy valentines day

"SHIT-" Vix tried to bite tsaos hand as he zipped up the dress. "You're so preppy" "This is payback you little shit"

 The demons of the house held vix down together as they carried him down the stairs

 The demons of the house held vix down together as they carried him down the stairs. "PUT ME DOWN NEOW" "No" Haruki held vix's tail so he would not stab tsao in the back of the head. "AMORIN DELIVERY!!!" They opened the door and threw vix in.

"Hu- Vix!" Amorin got out of his chair and rushed over to vix. "Oh my god are you okay- what is this outfit, let me grab you a shirt-" Vix grabbed Amorins arm "No its fine" Vix rubbed his head and sat up. "Happy valentines day i guess.." Amorin furrowed his brow and picked up vix setting him on the bed. "So, are you gonna do anything? i know you're itching too."  Vix crossed his arms and looked away face red. Amorin just looked at him for a moment "Are you okay with it?" Vix looked back at him, then back away "Mhm.." 

Amorin took a step forward and grabbed vix's face kissing his lips for a long moment before putting a hand on his chest and unzipping the leather dress and pushing him down and grabbing the chain leash ring and pulling it against his neck. Vix gasped through the kiss, looking down at the chain. "Get on with.mm it already-" Amorin let go and pulled back smirking down at him as he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. Amorin wrapped his hands around Vix's hips and picked him up sitting back down and sliding his pants to the start of his thighs.

Vix gasped softly as amorin grabbed the leash again, "Happy valentines day dear" Vix rolled his eyes and placed his hands on amorins shoulders. Amorin tugged on the leash and slammed his lips against vix's. Vix teased amorin slightly, grinding over his cock during the sloppy make out. They pulled back for a breath, a spit trail hanging between the two for a second before falling. Amorin placed his hands on Vix's waist trailing down to his ass and lifting him over his tip. Vix bit his lip so he wouldn't scream, it didn't work he yelped audibly gripping onto Amorins shoulders.

Amorin kept hold of his thighs helping him move. A tear rolled down vix's cheek as he huffed, Vix wrapped his arms around amorin leaning forward arching his back as he laid his head on amorins shoulder. "Damn Hon you okay?" Vix shut his eyes tightly and grumbled a "mhm"  as amorin went faster. He lifted vix once again picking him up off his cock and slamming him stomach down onto the bed. "what are you- !" Amorin tugged at the leash and lifted Vix's ass in the air. "Ah!-" Vix cut off his gasp as Amorin slammed back into his ass now going rougher and faster. "Shit- Ah!~" Amorin moved his other hand form vix's ass to his waist as an assist. Vix Bit his tongue probably twice.

Amorin harshly pulled the leash  causing vix to sit up slightly his finger tips touching the bed. He gasped as he was at a loss for breath. Amorins thrusts got sloppier as he felt closer to climax. Vix let out a few more moans before Amorin Came in him. Amorin slid out letting go of the leash. Vix flopped down on the bed laying there for a moment trying to catch his breath. Amorin cleaned himself off and pulled his pants back up laying next to Vix. "Soo admit you love me now?" Vix flipped over and stared at him. "I despise you with a burning passion Amor." He chuckled and turned to vix caressing his face. "well.. i love you" "kill yourself.." Vix looked down, face red.

_________

HAPPY VALENTINES :3