Vix stuff

okay the titles are going back to normal.. mabey

______

The Uppermoon meeting had drawn on longer than intended, vix was slapped in the back of the head by his taller 'coworker' "Wake up, were leaving." He rubbed his eyes and looked back at Amorin. "Fucking bitch theres nicer ways to wake me up." He bent down and smiled at Vix, "i know that one was just more fun. Vix's eyes focused and he noticed Amorins horn and half of his hair was sliced off. "Also what the hell happened to you" Amorin stood back up and stretched, "me and the master had a disagreement" Amorin shrugged and put his hand on vix's shoulder.

"Lets go home i hate how this place smells." Vix rolled his eyes as they were teleported back to the house (magic :3) Amorin let go of vix's shoulder and walked off to the side. "arn't you coming?" Amorin pulled the box of cigarettes out of his pocket, Vix crossed his arms. "you have got to stop doing that shit.." "I will stop when you admit you love me." "on second thought light your lung cancer." Amorin flipped him off before lighting it.

Vix walked inside groaning. Metoru ran up to Vix "Have you seen Amorin?" Vix rolled his eyes and pointed outside. "Thanks!" The unranked demon ran outside as vix walked to his room and laid on his bed not bothering to close the door or anything he just wanted to lay on his bed and sleep, his stomach hurt a bit but he was able to sleep since Amorin got him extra fans so he didn't sweat himself to death. Vix held his stomach and curled on the bed drifting asleep.

______

i love vix