kills myself passionately

"YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME JUST SAY IT" "YOU STOP TALKING LIKE THAT, I DO CARE FOR YOU I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO!" Vix yelled back at amorin tears in his eyes "ATLEAST MAKE AN EFFORT!" "I TRY! AMORIN I LOVE YOU PLEASE JUST UNDERSTAND" "I- you" Amorins face softened. Vix covered his mouth and looked away. Tears welled up in his eyes as he slowly walked towards vix and arched over him pulling him into a hug. Vix cried into his chest before looking up at amorin and grabbing his face pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Amorin was only slightly surprised but smiled and wrapped his arms around vix's waist. Vix pulled away and stared at amorin "Can i call you Amor again?.." "of course, but why the pet name..?" "I think i mean it this time.." Amorin's smile only grew bigger. Vix eyed his bed and Amorin nodded  and picked up vix by his thighs and continued to kiss him while walking to the bed.

The two sat on the bed quickly undressing themselves, Amorin slid his hands down to vix's ass. Through the kiss vix looked down to amorins hands closing his eyes a moment after. Vix got impatient and grabbed Amorins hand and put his up to his mouth sucking on two of his fingers. "Are you sure its going to hurt.." "Shut up" Amorin took that as a yes and slid his hand back down to Vix's ass inserting one finger. Vix gasped into amorins chest, Amorin went at a slow pace Vix's whimpers slowly turning into moans as he continued to stare at amorins chest, tears peaking out of his eyes. Amorin smiled and added another causing vix's moans to turn into screams as amorin went faster. "Fuck- AhH~.. off-" "If you dont like my teasing, why are you moaning so loud" Vix scoffed still breathing heavily "I havn't even put it in yet" Amorin smiled vix rolled his eyes. 

"Are you ready?" Vix nodded and prepared himself, still screaming as amorin slowly inserted into him. Still not feeling pleasured enough vix slammed down onto Amorin's dick and throwing his head back gasping. Amorin let him do as he wanted. Vix reached over to his night stand and grabbed his phone and turned on Odetari full volume. "I'm guessing this is going to last a while?" "Yea, and i want it hard." Vix demanded sinking his nails into the bed going as fast as he possibly could. Moans of pleasure escaped his mouth, Amorin huffed "If you- want it hard-" "Just do it." Amorin picked up vix and set him bent over on his knees. Vix knew what amorin was doing and smiled still huffing a bit. 

Amorin lined himself up and rammed into vix's ass. the sound of skin slamming against each other was over-drawn by the music. Xoxo (kisses hugs) had stopped playing for a moment to switch to another song, all that could be heard were vix's moans and amorins huffing, and the tugging of sheets.

They went on for hours finishing 3 rounds, until both reached their ultimate climax.

in the end vix laid ontop of amorin, both still panting. semen poured out of vix's ass, they stayed like that for 5 minutes before vix got the energy to speak again "You were.. okay.. Amor.." "You too Vix.."

Amorin pulled the cover sheet over them after he noticed Vix had fallen asleep from tiredness. they laid together the rest of the night. Amorin waking up first and cleaning himself up helping vix get a shower, Vix tried on his own after yelling at amorin that he could do it. later calling him back in because he fell.

______

this was fr fun to write