vix being a badass/amorin being a high asshole:3

Amorin brought the cigarette to his mouth as he smoked up the upstairs of the foyer. Vix walked up the stairs blowing smoke out of his face. "Could you open a window or put that shit out.." Amorin rolled his eyes and ignored vix. "did you hear me? or has it fogged up your brain" 
"God.. just leave me alone.." He leaned his head against the couch making a face that pissed off vix. Amorin inhaled another puff as vix walked over to the window opening it, still coughing. "Amorin- how many of those have you had" "Just a few no biggie." He rolled his eyes flicking the end of the cigarette and putting it in the ash urn and lighting another. 

Vix looked down at the urn and recoiled. "Amorin!" Amorin looked at him annoyed. "What" "Thats probaly about 7?!" "So?" "So you're high." Amorin inhaled another puff and blew it out. "Fuck do you care Vixen." Vix recoiled at the name, too pissed off to walk away. "if you don't take that bullshit out of your mouth-" "AND WHAT IF I DON'T? YOU GONNA GET YOUR DADDY ON ME" Vix froze gritting his teeth. "Awhh i forgot HES DEAD. AND BONUS HE WAS A DEADBEAT"  Amorin stood up and stretched. "go to your fucking room." Amorin put the cigarette out "Go cry like you always do." 

Amorin began to walk off before being kicked to the ground air taken out of him from the force of the kick. "Fuck you say about me?" Amorin stared at the ground for a moment before having vix's tail punctured through his spine. "I SAID WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH, I CAN BE AN ASS TOO IF YOU WANNA THROW HANDS." Amorin attempted to grab vix's tail but got pushed to the floor face slamming on the wood. "Fucking disrespect me again when your high. see what happens your addict."

______