DONT GO KITTY KITTY YOUR SO PRETTY PRETTY more smutty smut ;3

sleepy sex

clingy vix :33

_____

Amorin tried to stand up from the couch to go to bed after staying awake for a week, until he was pulled back down by vix "Umph!- What's the matter dear? Is something wrong?" Vix didnt answer he just crawled onto Amorins lap and leaned against him. Amorin looked at vix confused "Vix? is anything wrong" "Shut up" He sighed.

"Your sister is to give us hell in the morning if you fall als- damit vix" Amorin tried to get up and set vix don but vix dug his nails into amorins shoulders. "I geuss im sleeping on the couch"

Amorin walked over to the lamp and turned it off Vix still curled like a baby in his arms. He went back to the couch and laid down leaning his head back. Vix's wings wrapped around amorin, same for his tail which curled around his leg. "You know when you wake up you're going to scratch my face off" "nnnoo.."  Vix whimpered and tilted his head up to look at amorin. "I think you're drunk or something.. " "Sober.."

Amorin shook his head and closed his eyes again. Vix scooted up still ontop of amorin and kissed Amorins neck. "It's too late for you to be horny.." Amorin didn't move his head but opened his eyes. Vix kissed his collar bone this time, uncluring his tail from amorin's leg and swaying in the air. "One quickie, clothes stay on you little bitch" "Mmm.. i like that name" VIx was obviously drowsy "By clothes.. can you still touch me?" "Sure.." He yawned and pulled Vix up to him flipping Vix onto his waist and sliding his hands to Vix's hips and sliding his fingers halfway into the hemline of his pants. "Mhm..

vix leaned in and kissed his nose, then cheek then his lips. Vix opened his mouth letting Amorin slip in tounge. Amorins hands slipped more down to the front side of Vix's body. Eyes closed still vix smiled and pulled away grabbing Amorins hands and slipped them down to his hard member. Vix hummed bringing his hand back to amorins chest grinning. "If we get caught it's your fault.." Vix laid his head on Amorins chest ass in the air "Pleeeassssee?" Amorin sighed and started to slowly move his hand over Vix's dick, picking up pace slowly.

Vix let out soft moans as he slid his hands down amorins body and up his tank top rubbing his chest playing with Amorin's nipples. Vix was giggly the entire time, finally he felt close to climax and wrapped his arms under amorins back. "You close?" "mhm.." Vix nuzzled into amorins chest huffing from pleasure. "oh.. It's going to be messy..." Vix frowned "Flip over" He did as Amorin said. Amorin slid down vix's pants just enough to wrap his mouth around Vix's tip, Almost as if he practiced amorin had no gag reflex as he went balls deep up and down, face straight the entire time the warm liquid poured out. Vix gasped and leaned his head back. Amorin came up and swallowed while wiping his mouth. "how are you so good...?" "Experience" Amorin smiled as vix pulled his pants back up.  "Are you happy?" Vix nodded as Amorin stood and adjusted his shirt. "Good nig-" "Where do you think you're going." Amorin smiled and turned around laying back on the couch resting his arm on the top of it. "Come here" Vix crawled over Amorin and curled back up on his upper body and happily fell asleep.

_______

BUTTERFLIES writing these