Chapter 20

"Damn it," I said as I leaned my head back, "so what now?"

I looked at Isabel and then down at myself. We were both standing in a supply closet half naked, and I'm sure we were quite the sight to see.

"Well I didn't say I was done with you," Isabel said with a smirk, "and you're not going to knock shit over this time."

"Excuse me," I said, "I thought you said liked to be bossed around, this is seeming like the opposite."

She reached back and unhooked my bra and I let the straps fall from my shoulders. She then grabbed both of my hands and put them behind my back, holding them in place with one of her own.

"Maybe I like to be bossy sometimes too," she said into my ear.

She kissed down the side of my neck, never letting go of my hands that were pinned behind me.

She lowered herself back down on to her knees in front of me, kissing down my chest as she went, and she wasted no time picking up where she left off. How she was managing to do all of this while still holding on to my hands was beyond me, but damn she was good.

As soon as her finger found its way back inside of me, I was back to feeling like my legs were about to give out. I couldn't use my hands to steady myself, because Isabel still had a firm grip on them.

Isabel's tongue flicked over my clit as she pushed a second finger in, and it took everything that I had to not let out a loud moan.

"Isabel," I said breathlessly, "I'm - "

I couldn't even finish my thought before the blinding pleasure took over. The sound that came out of my mouth was almost a whimper as I tried to keep quiet.

I breathed heavily through my nose as I felt an orgasm grow closer and closer to the surface. Isabel's lips covered my clit and she began to suck on it again as her fingers continued to push deeper.

My breathing became heavier and faster as she pushed me to my climax. A few breathy moans escaped from my mouth as my head fell forward and I looked down at her.

She slowly pulled her fingers out and kissed her way around to my waist before she stood up and let go of my hands.

"Holy shit," I said in between breaths.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and she smiled at me as our lips met.

"Thank God no one heard us before," I said, "because that was...yeah."

"Mhmm," she said quietly against my mouth.

As we continued to kiss, I saw a chair out of the corner of my eye. It was sitting against the wall, and I pulled away from Isabel and grabbed it.

She watched me as I sat down, and I motioned to her with my finger to come over to me.

She put her hands on either side of me on the arms of the chair and leaned down.

"No, hold on," I said as I put my finger up to her, "take the rest of your clothes off first."

She stood up straight and raised an eyebrow at me, "your turn to be the boss now, huh?"

I nodded at her and she smirked back, but she quickly obliged. She took her bra and underwear off and let it fall to the floor.

My eyes raked over her body from head to toe, and all I wanted to do was kiss every inch of it.

"Okay, now get over here," I said to her.

She climbed on to my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She took my face in her hands and began to kiss me.

I slowly trailed my fingertips up her sides to the skin just below the curve of her breasts. I cupped them in my hands and I heard a quiet moan come from Isabel's mouth.

I reached up and took her hands away from my face and I began to kiss down the side of her neck. I trailed kisses along her collarbone and down to the top of her breasts.

I started to slowly trace around her nipple with my tongue as my hand reached down in between her legs. She groaned out softly as my finger slid in between her and I took her nipple between my lips.

Isabel wrapped her arms around my neck as she leaned her head back. I kept one arm around her waist and my other stayed in between her legs.

My finger teased over her clit as my tongue did the same with her breast. I pushed down on her clit and started to circle around it as I sucked on one of her nipples.

My thumb took over and kept applying pressure as my finger slid inside of her. The movement was met with an approving moan out of Isabel.

I continued to flick and swirl my tongue back and forth between her breasts as my finger pushed in and out of her slit with increased speed.

I felt her fingernails dig into the back of my neck as her pleasure started to build.

"Fuck that feels - that feels so good," Isabel breathed out between moans.

I slid a second finger inside of her as my thumb continued over her clit. She arched her back and I had to lean forward to keep my lips and tongue on her nipple.

She moved her hips in my lap so they we were working with my fingers, and I knew she was close.

I leaned back against the chair and took my hand from around her waist and placed it on the back of her neck. I tilted her head down towards me as her hips continued to move with my hand.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked her quietly as she looked me in the eye.

She nodded vigorously, unable to form any words. I pulled her face down to mine and began to kiss her as my hand ran up to the back of her head and grasped a handful of her hair.

Her fingers squeezed the back of my neck tightly as her muffled groans met my lips. I felt her legs shaking in pleasure against my lap and her chest rose and fell rapidly as an orgasm came over her.

I slowed down the movement of my fingers and gently pulled them out.

I wrapped both of my arms around her neck as we continued to kiss between the heavy breaths.

I didn't want the moment to end, but it seemed like it was a good idea to get out of here sooner rather than later.

I pulled my lips away from hers and trailed my fingertips down the bare skin on her back. She kept her forehead leaning against mine as her dark eyes found my gaze.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she said quietly.

I held back a laugh as I kissed her again.

"As much as I'd like to continue this," I said as my fingers continued to run down her back, "I have a feeling we should probably leave before anyone finds us."

"You're right," she sighed.

She gave me one last quick kiss before she stood up from my lap. I got up after her and we both began to get dressed.

Once we had our clothes on, Isabel moved the chair from in front of the door and she cracked it open. She peeked outside and motioned me out once she made sure the coast was clear.

We walked out of the small closet, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. She was right, there really was barely anyone left in the building.

We got to the entrance and she turned to face me.

"I have to do a couple things before I leave, I'll talk to you soon," she said.

"Okay, see you later," I smiled.

As I started to walk out the door I heard someone come up and greet Isabel.

"Hey Isabel!" The masculine voice said, "damn...who's your friend that just left?"

"Don't - " Isabel firmly said, "don't even think about it."

I smiled to myself as I walked out towards my car.

           ——————————————————-